New Guys Selling Guns

macguyverguy81

Feb 18, 2021
Houston
Welcome to TGT.

Unless you know the person that did the reloading, and trust them, I would never buy or use reloads from a stranger either.

YMMV, but I kind of see it as gambling. All it takes is one bad reloaded shell to ruin your day, or a gun.
Thanks man. I’m originally from FL, and there was an actual company that manufactured reloads (pistol Pete munitions) so the only reloads I’ve seen were professionally done. I wasn’t even aware to the fact there are actual people doing this as a hobby of their own smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reinz

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2014
East TX
Thanks man. I’m originally from FL, and there was an actual company that manufactured reloads (pistol Pete munitions) so the only reloads I’ve seen were professionally done. I wasn’t even aware to the fact there are actual people doing this as a hobby of their own smh

This is a legitimate question and not meant to berate or embarrass you; have you not ever read a gun magazine before?

macguyverguy81

Feb 18, 2021
Houston
This is a legitimate question and not meant to berate or embarrass you; have you not ever read a gun magazine before?
I didn’t take it as such- no, I have not. I’ve been into firearms for about the last 4-5 years now so I’m not “newbie” new but I haven’t been around the block that long either.

Coop45

TGT Addict
Feb 9, 2012
texas
Welcome to TGT.

Unless you know the person that did the reloading, and trust them, I would never buy or use reloads from a stranger either.

YMMV, but I kind of see it as gambling. All it takes is one bad reloaded shell to ruin your day, or a gun.
I have a friend who is really too old to be reloading as he has blown up two pistols. See a trend there?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member