New Guys Selling Guns

AdioSS

I’m no Newb
Nov 23, 2010
Honestly, one of the reasons I came back to this forum was in search of more guns & ammo. I buy stuff for me & if I don’t like it, don’t keep it. I think I’ve sold 5 or 6 guns total in my life. A 16GA pump, a Glock19, Beretta 76S, Beretta 9000S, Beretta M9A1 Inox Compact lower, & probably one more I can’t remember. I bought the 16GA with a 12GA Remington 11-48, but didn’t want to add 16GA to the ammo I keep. I probably should’ve kept it. I bought the G19 for a good price thinking one of my sisters might’ve been interested in it. They weren’t, so I sold it to buy a Beretta Elite II. I probably should’ve kept the 76S. The wood grip on that was sweet, but overall shooting my Neos felt better. I wanted to love the 9000S to carry, but the grip did not fit my hand. Same with the M9A1 Compact lower. A MiniCougar replaced both of those.

I’ve only traded a couple. And I’ve given a few to my loved ones. Often selling guns leads to making new friends.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
Jan 13, 2017
Jarrell TX, United States
Honestly, one of the reasons I came back to this forum was in search of more guns & ammo. I buy stuff for me & if I don’t like it, don’t keep it. I think I’ve sold 5 or 6 guns total in my life. A 16GA pump, a Glock19, Beretta 76S, Beretta 9000S, Beretta M9A1 Inox Compact lower, & probably one more I can’t remember. I bought the 16GA with a 12GA Remington 11-48, but didn’t want to add 16GA to the ammo I keep. I probably should’ve kept it. I bought the G19 for a good price thinking one of my sisters might’ve been interested in it. They weren’t, so I sold it to buy a Beretta Elite II. I probably should’ve kept the 76S. The wood grip on that was sweet, but overall shooting my Neos felt better. I wanted to love the 9000S to carry, but the grip did not fit my hand. Same with the M9A1 Compact lower. A MiniCougar replaced both of those.

I’ve only traded a couple. And I’ve given a few to my loved ones. Often selling guns leads to making new friends.
Did you sell your Glock 19 to @Moonpie I heard he likes Glocks.

Reinz

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2014
East TX
A month or so back, there was a mint $1200-1500 Kimber on TX Gun Trader for $700. I knew it was a scam, but wanted to learn more about their game.

They responded back to my text the next day. They made sure to not tell me their location until I revealed mine. To increase the odds of me sending money instead of driving they made sure that their location would be between 3-4 hours away.

When I told them the drive was too far, they immediately went into the sendings funds mode. When I resisted they got real pushy and started talking next day shipment. I said no, then they pushed for a private courier the same day for an extra fiddy.

When I finally said that I was not comfortable sending money, nothing but crickets. No thanks for your interest, maybe next time, no nuthin.

I sure hope they didn’t rope in some goofy bastard.

Merldizzle

Jan 20, 2018
Fort Worth
The latest gun shows I've attended in DFW area were more like a ammunition collectors roadshow... I was waiting to see PBS there to do appraisals on all the classic ammo folks were peddling as their means to retire? 1 in 3 tables were just normal folks trying to sell their hoards of ammo seemed like. But yes, I agree forget reloads from other folks.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads