• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baba Brad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Spring, TX
    Found the forum the round about way... you know how it goes. You're looking at one thing, it refers you to another and pretty soon, here you are.

Got back in to shooting this year at my wife's urging of all things. Before the beginning of the year, it had been 20+ years since I picked up a gun. Right now, I only own 2 handguns. A S&W Sigma in .40 and a FEG PA-63. So far I like 'em both and have become pretty proficient with them. In 2 weeks I'm taking a class in tactical pistol and then I'll shoot my first IDPA match.

And that's a kilt in my avatar. Not a skirt. A kilt. Went hiking in Scotland last summer. Hiked the West Highland Way, 95 miles in 6 days. Beautiful country, wonderful people, good beer and great whisky.
    Texas SOT

Baba Brad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Spring, TX
    If I'm jumping back in, I've got get in as far as I can. Does no good to own the gun, yet not have the skills to use it properly if ever needed.

Anyone who thinks because they can handle themselves without a gun can do the same with one needs to reevaluate their skills and their ego.

Top Bottom