• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Howdy, y'all! Been reading for a week or so and thought I should sign up. After 17 years w/o a handgun, DW bought me a CHL course for my b-day. Needed a carry gun, of course; so I purchased a Glock 26 for that. Added a Walther P22 for fun(and possibly for DW to try) and a Sigma in 40cal. Already had a breaktop 22lr H&R 9 shot revolver from the 30s or 40s(I believe). Still looking for interesting handguns and that's what brought me here...gargled 'handgun forums in TX' and this was one of the links. Glad I found the site! Great info here.

I 'joined' Eagle Peak when qualifying for CHL(which took only 3-4 weeks to receive) but have been enjoying Red's North for indoor range work. I'm halfway between, distancewise, and seem to shoot only when the weather is lousy. I guess the outdoor range will have to wait.

Hoping to learn and to contribute when I can. Adios, coachrick.
    DK Firearms

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I'm in Cedar Park so howdy! I shoot at EP to. Sometimes they piss me off but They have an awesome rifle range so I guess I'll deal with it until they do something in my presence or to me that really makes me want to leave. Anyway Good to have ya around.

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Hey, coachrick, welcome to the area, I'm out in Lago Vista ... I shoot at Eagle Peak frequently, try never to shoot indoors if I can help it, tho I did get my original CHL at Red's in Pfluegerville ...

Randy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Austin
    Hello CR, another North Austiner (East) here....I have shot at EP as well...like the range but they can be a bit gruff.....Have you tried Lonestar near Lockhart....it is a bit of a drive since you live north..but I have really enjoyed it...no one yells at you..took my CHL there....enjoy yourself here....

Top Bottom