• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2020
    Dripping Speings
    Hi! Just stopping by to introduce myself. Family and I moved to Dripping Springs back in March and I work in downtown Austin.

Originally from Baja, Mexico but have been living in CA for the last 18 years. Very happy to have left CA especially during this pandemic. Overall we are loving Tx, the people, sights, religious beliefs, and the general feeling of freedom.

Ordered my first gun as a Tx resident and waiting for it to arrive. Local shops didn’t have it or weren’t keen on helping me (see first post).

Looking forward to settling in, hitting the range, and helping keep Texas red!!
    Military Camp

John Galt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    Huntsville
    Welcome to Texas and to TGT. Have they given you an ETA for that first gun? My understanding is that guns in general just aren't out there. Folks are buying them up faster than the manufacturers can make them and the wholesalers and suppliers have now empty warehouses.
    Not trying to rain on your parade. I truly hope you get your firearm in a timely fashion. Then post pics in https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/what-gun-did-you-buy-today.72599/

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Hi.
    tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor.gif
      tenor.gif
      159.8 KB · Views: 188

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Welcome aboard. I've done some fishing in San Quintin. Enjoyed it down there.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Hi! Just stopping by to introduce myself. Family and I moved to Dripping Springs back in March and I work in downtown Austin.

Originally from Baja, Mexico but have been living in CA for the last 18 years. Very happy to have left CA especially during this pandemic. Overall we are loving Tx, the people, sights, religious beliefs, and the general feeling of freedom.

Ordered my first gun as a Tx resident and waiting for it to arrive. Local shops didn’t have it or weren’t keen on helping me (see first post).

Looking forward to settling in, hitting the range, and helping keep Texas red!!

Welcome, replied to your original post. I've been to some of the local ranges. I prefer outdoors but there are a few pretty good indoor ranges as well.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Welcome!
    I'm pretty new here myself as well. Very glad I stumbled across this forum full of good guys who share my expensive hobby - moreso a duty I really believe, to arm ourselves.

Top Bottom