• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I have one question about this - the rules I saw stated that prizes must be *picked up* in person. How would this work if someone who isn't a VA resident wins? We fly to VA and claim the prize, and you ship it to an FFL in our home state?

DK Firearms

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 27, 2019
    Bowling Green, VA
    I have one question about this - the rules I saw stated that prizes must be *picked up* in person. How would this work if someone who isn't a VA resident wins? We fly to VA and claim the prize, and you ship it to an FFL in our home state?

That's not the rules to this contest. You must of look at our in store giveaway for local customers on our facebook page.

This contests rules are located at the bottom of the contest form in the Terms & Conditions link.

Here are the highlights:

FAQ

Do I need to buy anything? NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

Does it matter where I live? You must live in the USA and in a state where the firearm is legal, we will not ship a firearm to a state where it is illegal.

What if the firearm is legal where I live but the magazines are not? We will ship the firearm without the magazines, we will not substitute firearms or include compliant magazines. Simply put you will receive a firearm without magazines.

Is shipping to my FFL covered if I win? Yes, DK Firearms will cover the shipping costs to your FFL.

Will I need to pay my receiving FFL any fees for the transfer? Most likely. DK Firearms is not responsible for any fees, or taxes you incur to complete the firearms transfer. Transfer fees vary by dealer.

What if I can’t pass the background check? You forfeit the prize and we will draw a new winner and send it to them.

Can I have someone else pick up the prize for me? NO YOU CAN NOT! The winner must pick up the prize and pass the background check.

If I am local to DK Firearms, can I pickup the prize at your location? Yes, you can. You will be required to pass a background check when you get here. It will probably be a good idea to call us first to go over the process if you are unfamiliar with it.

How does my firearm get shipped to me? All firearms must be shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms Licensee) dealer. If you win, you will need to find an FFL to accept the shipment for you. Please have them either fax or email a copy of their FFL license to us, as we will need this information to ship the firearm.

How many times can enter the sweepstakes? You can enter as many times as the contest allows. Some entries are daily, some are one time. Check the promotions page daily to see what entries can be entered daily.

How is the winner determined? The winning entry is determined at random. Chances of winning increase with the more entries you have. The more you participate in the sweepstakes the better your chance of winning.

How is the winner notified? The winner is notified via email. Please make sure you are using a valid email address. The winner will have 5 days to respond to our email, if the winner does not respond within 5 days a new winner will be selected. Check those Spam and promotions folders.

Top Bottom