• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Just so much hyperbole by both. The facts so far, have indicated that President Trump asked for a "continuance of an investigation," that Former Vice President Biden, interfered with, (see video proof available online of Biden bragging about HIS crime). A rule of thumb people may find useful in respect to accusations by Demonrats, and their ilk, is "projection," i.e. if they are accusing someone of something, they ( the accusers) probably have done "it." This whole thing boils down to, Russia Collusion, Killary did "it," so they accuse Trump, pay for play (quid pro quo), Biden did "it," so accuse Trump, etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I hope this doesn't hurt him in the trial.
    I tend to doubt it. In fact, I imagine that he is relishing the chance to dive in to some of this trash.

The Dims put up the flimsiest of "cases", if you can even call it that. For all their bitching about witnesses, most of America probably wasn't watching close enough to notice that the "witnesses" they brought in during the House phase were not actual witnesses. They were varied college profs, who had opinions about what Trump's intent was. They did not witness a thing; most or all have never met Trump or his staff.

The whole thing is a sham and a hoax to try to nullify an election they are displeased with. As was the case in the House, now Senators have to choose whether they vote to support a farce or tend to the rule of law. Several Dim Reps caved and I would not be surprised to see more than one Dim Senator vote against this circus.

I have a feeling that they are going to go down in flames.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    The two real witnesses the Amabassador and the Ukraine President said they did not even know the money was being withheld when Trump asked about the invetigation. The rest is hearsay and opinion generally not admissible in court

Top Bottom