• Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Brother's Pizza in "New Magnolia" off 1488 & 2978

9U7lgtq.jpg

By the slice, or by the pie. Pastas, salads, and IIRC grinders available too.

Damn good pizza, so good it got my boy, who has resisted trying Supreme / Deluxe pizza, to try it and love it.

yisI06w.jpg

We ordered his favorite Pepperoni / black olive, and I got a couple of those Deluxe slices to share with the wifey, when he wanted to try one.

IiJVcGn.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    When I worked the renfest we got more then a few from Pizzaiolas pizza. Had a couple that worked with use & they were kin folk to them.

Till we discovered Brothers, that was my favorite joint around. Still love their pizza, but they're a close 2nd to the new place for me. Both are leagues above Dominoes / Pizza Hut. Wish we had a closer Papa Murphy's than Tomball - love me some Murphy's pizza too - been eating it since I was a kid, and it was called Papa Aldo's back then.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Did you have to post this???

Love pizza, but trying to keep carbs down. :(

Have you tried making cheese-crust pizza at home yet? I need to get back on keto / low carb again - but one of my favorite treats was sprinkling cheese in a skillet, letting it brown & crisp up, then hit a spoon of sauce on it, throw on some pepperonis, sprinkle a little more cheese, then cover it with a lid to help the top cheese melt. YOu get a thin, crispy crust "pizza"

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Is that brothers Pizza any relation to the one on HWY 6 and I-10 in west Houston.
    I have made a keto crust with almond flour and Cheese. Marco's makes a crustless pizza which is the sauce , cheese and toppings in a togo container.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Have you tried making cheese-crust pizza at home yet? I need to get back on keto / low carb again - but one of my favorite treats was sprinkling cheese in a skillet, letting it brown & crisp up, then hit a spoon of sauce on it, throw on some pepperonis, sprinkle a little more cheese, then cover it with a lid to help the top cheese melt. YOu get a thin, crispy crust "pizza"
    I handle cooking on the grill, the better half handles the kitchen. Might ask her to try this.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Does a no crust pizza still have a crust?
    If you don't over sauce it & the ingredient are not wet or greasy the cheese with crust up nicely around the edges. Pre cook the sausage & mushrooms, then drain & paper towel the olives. I don't care much for pepperoni. Red onions on top only half way through with free basil on top.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Is that brothers Pizza any relation to the one on HWY 6 and I-10 in west Houston.
    I have made a keto crust with almond flour and Cheese. Marco's makes a crustless pizza which is the sauce , cheese and toppings in a togo container.

I couldn't tell you - but it might be. I haven't ventured much to the 6 / 10 area much. If I am headed anywhere on I-10, its usually to the Katy Mills Bass Pro

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Poppa Rollo's in Waco, Frankie's in Mexia, and Butcher's Choice in Fairfield are my go-to pizza places....
    Life is full of dilemmas. Damn recent doctors appointments now got me figuring I real do need to drop weight. I want a pizza better then a Tombstone. I try & finding menu for butchers choice & I get facebook. I eye ball a picture of their 26 inch pizza that looked worthy of a drive.

I sure do miss Houston's restaurants I had easy access to.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Life is full of dilemmas. Damn recent doctors appointments now got me figuring I real do need to drop weight. I want a pizza better then a Tombstone. I try & finding menu for butchers choice & I get facebook. I eye ball a picture of their 26 inch pizza that looked worthy of a drive.

I sure do miss Houston's restaurants I had easy access to.
    One pizza better than Tombstone is Wild Mike's sold at Wally World, inexpensive a good.
    IMG_20171207_171016448.jpg

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot

9U7lgtq.jpg

Damn good pizza, so good it got my boy, who has resisted trying Supreme / Deluxe pizza, to try it and love it.

yisI06w.jpg

We ordered his favorite Pepperoni / black olive, and I got a couple of those Deluxe slices to share with the wifey, when he wanted to try one.

IiJVcGn.jpg
    I’ll have to try it out when I get over that way.
    My wife is over there every few weeks, I’ll have her do some reconnaissance.

blueangel64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spring

9U7lgtq.jpg

yisI06w.jpg

IiJVcGn.jpg
    The owner came into our store the other day for Co2 for the soda machine. Offered to bring us some pizza. Sounds like PIZZA for lunch this week!

Top Bottom