• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mmcbeat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Because of limited, expensive ammunition and limited range time I have been carrying a S&W 442 for the past three years. Ammunition is much more available and prices are gowing down. I started going to the range weekly again. I decided a 9mm semi automatic for pocket carry was in order. Did some research and went with an Sig P365. I’ve had it to the range once and was pleased with it‘s performance. I have a Vedder Pocket Locker on order. By the time I get the holster and a few more range trips, I think this will be my new EDC.

IMG_0309.jpeg
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

KBMiii

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2014
    San Antonio
    The P365 is an excellent carry gun. I have been carrying mine for about 2 years, its size makes it easy. During the harsh summers, I am usually wearing shorts and a t-shirt and there is no printing.
    I also have a G19 which is my carry gun in the winter (what winters we have) when I can wear a hoodie or coat.

BTW, that Wilson frame is just superb!

Ken

jwales

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2020
    DFW
    I think that's a great choice.
    Carry my P365 with X frame & manual safety from appendix in a Vedder LightTuck™ Kydex IWB.

asn

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2023
    I've never shot the 365, but have been a fan of Sig for years. I really like their 238/938 for carry.

Jim Lahey

Zor!
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2022
    Edgewood Tx
    Because of limited, expensive ammunition and limited range time I have been carrying a S&W 442 for the past three years. Ammunition is much more available and prices are gowing down. I started going to the range weekly again. I decided a 9mm semi automatic for pocket carry was in order. Did some research and went with an Sig P365. I’ve had it to the range once and was pleased with it‘s performance. I have a Vedder Pocket Locker on order. By the time I get the holster and a few more range trips, I think this will be my new EDC.

View attachment 384301
    Nice dude!

Top Bottom