• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • viking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Cedar Park
    A couple of buddies of mine bought some property for hunting etc. They have don't have anything structures built yet.

Does anyone know where a guy could find a porta-potty, to make semi-permanent. I have seen them used like that before it other camps. Something in the Austin area would be great.
    Venture Surplus ad

XDMAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Clear Lake
    A couple of buddies of mine bought some property for hunting etc. They have don't have anything structures built yet.

Does anyone know where a guy could find a porta-potty, to make semi-permanent. I have seen them used like that before it other camps. Something in the Austin area would be great.

Dig a 5' deep hole and put a out house over it. 100 years ago this was how it was done.

jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country

Just give your local porta potty rental company a call. I'm sure they'd make a deal on a used one.

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    They looking for a shelter? buddy of mine has an excellent one, suitable for 3 -4 people that can be transported easily on a trailer, assembled in under an hour by 2-3 guys and is currently taking up space he could use for other things.. It is in the Austin area.

Top Bottom