• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm happy for you and that we also planned ahead exactly as you've done. Basically everything stated in both your posts to not be a part of the experiment. I called 2020 my "practice retirement" with the odd part time work from home schedule. It'd be an unhealthy work environment today as many places are still messing with their employees.

I'm quite skeptical of everything that has been "sold" to the world even to the point of questioning virology with germ vs terrain theory. It seems the fear of being sick led an enormous amount of healthy people to get a vaccine that is creating a whole other set of health and mortality issues. If the release of a virus was a Lie then it appears that everything that followed could be catergorized as such quite easily.

Maybe; but what shines through is that as this debacle approaches 3 years; we still don’t know exactly what happened, or why.

Can you say “Warren Commission” ?
    Guns International

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why does everybody lie about it (in the government)? Our highest paid civil servant was responsible for funding "gain of function" research in a communist Chinese lab which may not have had the highest standards or may have intentionally released the china-flu on the world. Doubt we will ever know. Fauci knows.

They LIE to protect themselves and their masters from the proper wrath of Citizens !

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

One of the most regrettable aspects is that the public have conflated this specific “vaccine” controversy with the “Anti-Vaxx movement”, which is just stupidity.

Our “COVID” VACCINE questions & fears are REAL and proper, unlike the case with other, more established vaccines.

My present recommendation is to NOT accept any “COVID” vaccine until this issue is properly clarified. And, don’t let your kids get ANY “COVID” shots for now.

BTW, I believe that our current “Flu” shots are as safe as ever.

leVieux

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    >

One of the most regrettable aspects is that the public have conflated this specific “vaccine” controversy with the “Anti-Vaxx movement”, which is just stupidity.

Our “COVID” VACCINE questions & fears are REAL and proper, unlike the case with other, more established vaccines.

My present recommendation is to NOT accept any “COVID” vaccine until this issue is properly clarified. And, don’t let your kids get ANY “COVID” shots for now.

BTW, I believe that our current “Flu” shots are as safe as ever.

leVieux
    I've only ever had the flu shot once in my life (when my first daughter was born). I just really haven't seen felt the need.

My wife and daughters have been pretty religious about getting it every year. This year I'm a little hesitant on them getting it. I know i'm probably being ridiculously paranoid, but I don't trust the manufacturers not to mess with it since they started talking the combo Flu/Covid vaccine.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    james,

You're not alone...

I have to see my primary care doc in a few weeks and I'll be seeking her knowledge regarding the annual flu shot I've been getting for years.

If, it's a mixture of 'old and new' if you will, I'm going to discontinue my annual 'flu shot'...I DO NOT want c-19 vax swimming in my carcass.

Since she's never tried to 'push' the c-19 vax on me, I tend to trust her, but even if she reassures me that's it's not tainted with a mixture of flu vax, plus c-19 vax, I may still pass...

Why's that?

Because my one time faith in the medical profession is no more...

Plus, big pharma may not inform the docs that the annual flu shot is tainted with the c-19, vax lest they tell their patients who in term may avoid getting the shot...

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I may have written this before on another thread, but here it is anyway. When I was in the Army, I had no choice about getting the flu shot every year, including swine flu. Every year I got at least one bad case of flu and often more than one. Since I got out in 1978, I have never had another flu shot. I've had a total of 3 cases of flu since then. That's just a little short of one case of flu every 15 years. I'll stick with my way of living. I no longer trust the medical establishment.

Here's another weird thing. For about the last 5 years, every doctor I've seen has asked when, or if, I had a colonscopy. I never have because I won't get the anaesthesia for anything less than something immediately life threatening. I figured that the colonscopy must be one hell of a big money maker when a dentist asked me about getting one. As I was getting up out of his chair and leaving before he did anything, I mentioned that he might give some thought to taking care of people's mouths and leave the other end to someone else.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've only ever had the flu shot once in my life (when my first daughter was born). I just really haven't seen felt the need.

My wife and daughters have been pretty religious about getting it every year. This year I'm a little hesitant on them getting it. I know i'm probably being ridiculously paranoid, but I don't trust the manufacturers not to mess with it since they started talking the combo Flu/Covid vaccine.

>

Unless something even more malicious is afoot, the “FLU” shots should be as safe & effective as ever.

One problem is that everyone calls every respiratory infection “FLU”, so it can be difficult to tell when a real viral FLU epidemic is starting.

I will take the FLU shot, as I’ve done since 1972; but not anything “COVID” at this time.

There is one very clear point: The FDA/CDC/WHO recommendation to vaccinate young children is POLITICAL, not Medical / Scientific. Do NOT have your children vaccinated !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I may have written this before on another thread, but here it is anyway. When I was in the Army, I had no choice about getting the flu shot every year, including swine flu. Every year I got at least one bad case of flu and often more than one. Since I got out in 1978, I have never had another flu shot. I've had a total of 3 cases of flu since then. That's just a little short of one case of flu every 15 years. I'll stick with my way of living. I no longer trust the medical establishment.

Here's another weird thing. For about the last 5 years, every doctor I've seen has asked when, or if, I had a colonscopy. I never have because I won't get the anaesthesia for anything less than something immediately life threatening. I figured that the colonscopy must be one hell of a big money maker when a dentist asked me about getting one. As I was getting up out of his chair and leaving before he did anything, I mentioned that he might give some thought to taking care of people's mouths and leave the other end to someone else.
    >
    Do what you want with the FLU shot.

But, refusing colonoscopy past age 50 or 55 is a major error. Like disconnecting a fire alarm or not wearing seat belts.

Most cases of colon Cancer, and pre-malignant conditions, can usually be CURED if caught early enough.

Metastatic colon Cancer is an awfully poor way to die.

Please reconsider this.

leVieux

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    >

Unless something even more malicious is afoot, the “FLU” shots should be as safe & effective as ever.

One problem is that everyone calls every respiratory infection “FLU”, so it can be difficult to tell when a real viral FLU epidemic is starting.

I will take the FLU shot, as I’ve done since 1972; but not anything “COVID” at this time.

There is one very clear point: The FDA/CDC/WHO recommendation to vaccinate young children is POLITICAL, not Medical / Scientific. Do NOT have your children vaccinated !

leVieux
    Up until a few years ago, I would get the flu shot at my doctors recommendation. I’d be afraid to get one today. The last thing I need is for the nurse to”assume” that with all the Covid speak, that I want the Covid shot instead. It would be called an innocent mistake, and I would have no recourse. Sorry, but I no longer trust the medical profession. With the govt incentivizing the jabs and Covid diagnosis, offering huge bucks to put patients on the ventilator of death, the hypocratic oath is taking a back seat to $. I by no means think that every medical professional is that way, but unfortunately I just don’t know who I can trust.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Up until a few years ago, I would get the flu shot at my doctors recommendation. I’d be afraid to get one today. The last thing I need is for the nurse to”assume” that with all the Covid speak, that I want the Covid shot instead. It would be called an innocent mistake, and I would have no recourse. Sorry, but I no longer trust the medical profession. With the govt incentivizing the jabs and Covid diagnosis, offering huge bucks to put patients on the ventilator of death, the hypocratic oath is taking a back seat to $. I by no means think that every medical professional is that way, but unfortunately I just don’t know who I can trust.
    >
    You could go to your “FONRA” banquet and meet a bunch of HONEST Conservative Physicians. . . . .

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    I blame Republicans for this shit. Where are the articles of impeachment? They let this shit fly.
    Here you go.
    EB4D699E-69CD-46B1-8673-76B06385AA00.png

Attachments

• 98DDD131-5365-4D9E-A1BA-F300593051CA.png
      98DDD131-5365-4D9E-A1BA-F300593051CA.png
      140.2 KB · Views: 38

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dueling impeachment is stupid childish and a waste of time.

Elected officials need to Grow the phuck up and do your jobs to bring out info thru oversight and force the dems to obstruct Bills the people want. Not be petulant children like the dems have been.

2024 looks to be a good year for the senate and cement the house to overcome the 26 midterm losses that will come.

Waste time on impeachment for stupid reasons, and by stupid I mean that wont be fruitful, will turn off voters.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Elected officials need to Grow the phuck up and do your jobs to bring out info thru oversight and force the dems to obstruct Bills the people want. Not be petulant children like the dems have been.

2024 looks to be a good year for the senate and cement the house to overcome the 26 midterm losses that will come.

Waste time on impeachment for stupid reasons, and by stupid I mean that wont be fruitful, will turn off voters.

Plenty of solid grounds for impeachment....unless you want them to stay in office.....

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Do you waste of time like the last few impeachments or the Jan 6 circus? Congress needs diversions like these to distract the Country so they don't have to tackle solving problems like immigration or the national debt.

Top Bottom