APOD Firearms

New Braunfels short notice get-together!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    okay_2d3314_2295970.gif

Bwa-haaaaaaa - couldn't even git THAT right.....

kyletexria.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I'm the one with the Luger and anytime you want to shoot it, just ask. I wish I hadn't shot that XD, now I got to get one. It was great to meet some some more of the folks from the forum.That is a pretty nice range, really enjoyed today didn't leave till 230. That Saiga 12 was a blast, even shot some skeet with it.

It was nice to meet you. The luger was fun to shoot. I would love to shoot it some more. Yeah the xd fit your big ol paws perfectly. I am going to practice some with it, and hopefully I will be able to hit something with it too. I guess I left before you got that drum ready. I picked up a liter water bottle of brass, and packed up. I guess you were at the skeet range. I would have stuck around of I know you were still there. TXDARKHORSE, and his buddy were leaving so I figured I'd hit the road too.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    No money, cars misfiring, waiting for CEL light to come on to tell me which cylinder so I can swap out the COP.

Bs...BS.....an' MORE BS.

Face it - you just didn't wanna hang w/good lookin' country boys!

<either that, or he figgered havin' a black guy AND a mexican in the same area would be too likely to result in missin' stuff........> Jest sayin'!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    TexasRedneck;449917[SIZE=1 said:
    <either that, or he figgered havin' a black guy AND a mexican in the same area would be too likely to result in missin' stuff........> Jest sayin'![/SIZE]

Notice I kept my Sig in my holster lol

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Notice I kept my Sig in my holster lol

YOU can sit back in that corner an' hush!!

Ah swear - invite a feller over for dinner.....look on the counter, figgerin' there must be some snack stuff in the little plate......WRONG. Try 50-11 cotton-pickin' pieces of a pistol........"I took it apart, but can't get it back together!" Sheesh!!!

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    YOU can sit back in that corner an' hush!!

Ah swear - invite a feller over for dinner.....look on the counter, figgerin' there must be some snack stuff in the little plate......WRONG. Try 50-11 cotton-pickin' pieces of a pistol........"I took it apart, but can't get it back together!" Sheesh!!!

LoL thank for the help , no doubht that lil sucker was way more complex then it looked

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    LoL thank for the help , no doubht that lil sucker was way more complex then it looked

Dude, you ain't woofin'!!! Flip side is, it WAS fun sittin' down and figgerin' it out between the two of us. Didja tell Anastasia what I said about me being WAY away from the range first time she shoots it?<G>

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom