New Bexar County Court 13 Judge Rosie Gonzalez has her flag behind a Bexar County court room bench

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
Bexar county used to just be part of the "golden triangle". Now, they are just part of the Rainbow/Leftist triangle.

Next up in San Antonio - micturition and defecation in the streets followed by camping in the parks.
Aus_Schwaben,

Let's HOPE not. = Personally, I'm working to get our leftist mayor & county judge OUT of office.

yours, satx

Guy Fawkes

Mar 1, 2018
Converse
Update: Texas State Commission on Judicial Conduct ordered she remove a rainbow flag, a pen, eyeglasses and a mouse pad with rainbow patterns, along with a serape. She told NBC News that the commission's decision in his favor are "homophobia in its most transparent, clear definition."

God bless Texas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Good news! Thanks for the update.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
Update: Texas State Commission on Judicial Conduct ordered she remove a rainbow flag, a pen, eyeglasses and a mouse pad with rainbow patterns, along with a serape. She told NBC News that the commission's decision in his favor are "homophobia in its most transparent, clear definition."

God bless Texas.
Now are they going to take disciplinary action against her for the unauthorized items in her courtroom?!?

cherok2e

Feb 22, 2018
Friona, TX

God bless Texas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I think that if we want to be homophobic it should be our decision.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Oct 4, 2013
Gunz are icky.
Well look at that. A judge with no display of bias.
Hope no male ever has to go before that court.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads