Military Camp

New Bexar County Court 13 Judge Rosie Gonzalez has her flag behind a Bexar County court room bench

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guy Fawkes

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 1, 2018
    Converse
    I don't know if this has been posted before. Why is a 3rd flag allowed there?
    920x920[2].jpg
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• 920x920[2].jpg
      920x920[2].jpg
      36.2 KB · Views: 1,817

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Anyone know if her seat is an elected or appointed one?
    If elected, then she has helped us all figure out who else to vote for.
    If appointed, she has helped us to vote against the nimrod who appointed her.

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    I do not like the flag being in the court room, however, she deserves to the chance to explain. Also, she should be judged on her rulings mainly.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I do not agree. That flag has no business in the courtroom whatsoever!

I agree. Regardless of what the queer community wants to say about it, the flag is solely a symbol of one's sexual proclivities. It has nothing to do with the court and the administration of law as both the U.S. and Texas flags do. But no one of consequence will say or do shit and it will be allowed to go on.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    I do not like the flag being in the court room, however, she deserves to the chance to explain. Also, she should be judged on her rulings mainly.
    If it looks like a duck, quack likes a duck, it IS a duck. Her agenda is clear for all to see.

Can you imagine if a white Christian judge posted a cross flag there? How about she take her oath and STFU about who she loves?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    If it looks like a duck, quack likes a duck, it IS a duck. Her agenda is clear for all to see.

Can you imagine if a white Christian judge posted a cross flag there? How about she take her oath and STFU about who she loves?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sublime,

Fwiw, I'm a heterosexual/married born-again Baptist, PRO-Life "advocate" & in the event that I was ever appointed to such an office (ZERO chance, as I'm not a lawyer), I would NOT indicate by word or deed how I feel about any of those issues.

Judges should keep their mouths shut about their social/religious/gender/other preferences & FIND UPON THE FACTS & LAW ALONE.

just my opinions, satx

Top Bottom