• ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Are you... looking for a partner?

Does my fit, athletic physique cause you to feel confused? Maybe, some ideas and feelings not felt since high school are coming back?

From whence flows your insecure homophobia?

Dude, I already used the Norelco one blade. Trust me when I say that the mane is tame.

If only the hair on my head grew as luxuriously

Are ya'll so helplessly fixated on my washboard stomach that you missed the third picture has a S&W Shield in it?

Also, what is gym tan? Fellas, is it *gay* to workout and not be a weak fatbody? I certainly don't want to be out of place around here!

My brother in Christ, it's been triple digit heat for more than 100 days in Texas, especially in N. Texas. I'm not wearing an undershirt ffs. I'm wearing the bear minimum to not be cited on public indecency.
    IMG_7339.gif

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The intent of the O.P. is very well taken, hirsutism aside.

I recall being made fun-of when installing aircraft seat belts in our Family autos back in the 1950’s. Then, in the mid-1960s seat belts went from manufacturers’ “options” to being in every new vehicle, then to be mandated by law. Early, we had those who believed in “I’ll only wear the belt if I think I might be in a wreck” crowd. Lots of those aren’t still with us.

My GK’s are coming into the “legal to CC” age brackets; I’m frequently telling: “Choose a pistol which ‘’carries easily” & carry it all the time; b/c one never knows WHEN the need will suddenly arise.”

Our entire urban areas have become “high crime” zones.

<>

PGB777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2023
    Cedar Hill
    Always have your tools on your person when out in this world. Don't allow yourself to be the victim of violence just because you're running a 'quick errand.' While shopping for school supplies today during the tax-free weekend, I was reminded of those poor souls in El Paso who were doing much the same thing at WalMart. Only 4 years ago, but in *Texas* of all places. It never made sense that anyone would be able to commit wanton acts of violence like that, in Texas of all places, and be fully unopposed. Share your carry piece while you're out and about.

View attachment 400773

View attachment 400774

View attachment 400775
    You are right, always carry and be ready to defend yourself.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Trying to figure out a Carry Holster for this. If you're gonna go, Go big.
    <>

Actually, NO.

The number one characteristic for any defensive carry pistol, especially for “newbies” is its LIKELIHOOD of being PRESENT WHEN NEEDED !

No matter how wonderful or powerful any weapon, it can’t help IF IT IS NOT THERE !

Sign me “Been there, done that, NEVER Again’’ !

leVieux

Top Bottom