• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    it already came with a lasermax, but the adjustment is way too coarse, which moves the POA around several inches at 10ft with the tinest bit of adjustment torque. can't get it to center ever. Any ideas? you can please comment on others that you may have. we like red. It's going to a daughter for Xmas so it better shoot where it points.

and if you got any ideas about sight improvement on the earlier mod, please post them too, and comment on different recoil springs and wondering about triggers too. I've just always shot it stock. yes, it's snappy.

Thanks.
    Hurley's Gold

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Question, is she familiar with the LCP?

Small guns are hard to shoot, and a laser isn't all that helpful, especially if the shooter isn't familiar with the gun or using a laser.

As far as improving the sights, the brightest orange nail polish on the front sight is really the only option

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Question, is she familiar with the LCP?

Small guns are hard to shoot, and a laser isn't all that helpful, especially if the shooter isn't familiar with the gun or using a laser.

As far as improving the sights, the brightest orange nail polish on the front sight is really the only option
    I have several LCP's and love them. I was never a fan of the laser, I was always hunting that darn dot when I should have been shooting.
    I have my sights painted with orange nail polish but sights are really not much use on these guns. They are made for up close and personal, point and shoot.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    it already came with a lasermax, but the adjustment is way too coarse, which moves the POA around several inches at 10ft with the tinest bit of adjustment torque. can't get it to center ever. Any ideas? you can please comment on others that you may have. we like red. It's going to a daughter for Xmas so it better shoot where it points.

and if you got any ideas about sight improvement on the earlier mod, please post them too, and comment on different recoil springs and wondering about triggers too. I've just always shot it stock. yes, it's snappy.

Thanks.
    >
    If referring to the LaserMAX “guide rod” replacement internal laser, the 3 units I had didn’t have any ajustment. All 3 fell apart, with very little use. If they would work & hold-up, they’d be a super-great idea.

Desert Citizen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2023
    El Paso, TX
    Kinda late to the party, but I've found that painting both the front and rear sights helps with my LCP II, but with contrasting colors. I'm gonna put a layer of "glow in the dark" nail polish on both over the weekend, see if that helps any in low light situations.

20230116_200900.jpg
    20230116_200956.jpg

Granted it's a rough paint job, but it's definitely an improvement.

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Big sigh...this thing has NO sights worth mentioning. even the luminescent paint is just a directional blob at the end of her arm. well, she can hit a silhouette target at 10ft so that's gotta be sufficient. it's within dangerous knife range still. I guess a belly gun is better than nothing. maybe the muzzle flash will be blinding enough. it's a real fire ball.

thanks all.

Top Bottom