• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I have tried several devices that can play music files and when using the random play feature the music does not seem to be truly randomized. I would like to find a player that can randomize a complete group of songs and not replay any of them until the entire group is played once and then randomize the entire group again and repeat the process. Does anyone know of a device that can randomize a group of songs this way?
    Hurley's Gold

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have tried several devices that can play music files and when using the random play feature the music does not seem to be truly randomized. I would like to find a player that can randomize a complete group of songs and not replay any of them until the entire group is played once and then randomize the entire group again and repeat the process. Does anyone know of a device that can randomize a group of songs this way?

Have you tried one of the music streaming apps? Like Spotify?

I started using Spotify over ten years ago.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Have you tried one of the music streaming apps? Like Spotify?

I started using Spotify over ten years ago.

I have about 800 songs in individual music files that I have hand picked so I want to have them loaded into a media player so I can directly play them. I have never been much of a fan of the online streaming options out there.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have about 800 songs in individual music files that I have hand picked so I want to have them loaded into a media player so I can directly play them. I have never been much of a fan of the online streaming options out there.

Well, this may be a bit more technical than I can offer suggestions for then!

I have an MP3 player that has about 300 songs on it. It does have a random play order. But since I started using Spotify years ago, and that now I can get Spotify on my smart phone and my smart TV, I just haven't used the MP3 player in some years now.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I have my mobile music on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256gb microSD card. The music on the card in mp3 format, uses 60gb, is 973 albums, and I think is about 10,000 tracks. I am currently using the android version of AIMP, which I think adequately randomises playback. If I want to play a narrower list, I make a playlist.

AIMP can be set to randomize, or randomize to completion of the list.
    Screenshot_20210720-145947_AIMP.jpg

Last edited:

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    AIMP can be set to randomize, or randomize to completion of the list.

That sounds like what I am looking for. I will give it a try. Thanks.

...looks like my Android tablet is too old to run AIMP, LOL. About time to buy a new one anyway. Found a new one that will work great for just $60 on eBay that is much better than my old one.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom