• ...and so much more!
  • Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I have a drill press, welders and grinders, you are more than welcome to use them. Turn off the shop lights when you're done.

Oh and I know how many beers are in the shop fridge, don't drink up all my beers.

(Probably get grief about welding and drinking now)

ETA: sorry, missed the San Antonio part but what's 375 miles to make new friends?
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I also did not say I won't pay someone that can help with this simple weld job. As far as making friends... doing something together with like minded person is a pretty good way to see of this could become a friendship.
    No idea why forums have so much negativity. I am a member of this community to have a positive experience and hopefully help others out. If I meet some good people to hangout with that's a huge bonus.
    Look in the mirror.

More than I will pay
    You were asked a simple question and gave a schmuck answer.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Let's see.....I've got a fellow TGT member comin' up today that can't get his 1911 back together properly. It ain't costin' him a dime - but he's also not been comin' on with wild stories an' flippin' guns, all the while bein' a generally miserable newby.

As Coiled recommended - look in that mirror.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Let's see.....I've got a fellow TGT member comin' up today that can't get his 1911 back together properly. It ain't costin' him a dime - but he's also not been comin' on with wild stories an' flippin' guns, all the while bein' a generally miserable newby.

As Coiled recommended - look in that mirror.

I used to have difficulty with Sig 1911s. For some reason I needed a third hand to press down on the ejector while pushing the slide back and holding the frame. Every other 1911 I've had didn't give me trouble but Sig 1911s did.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I used to have difficulty with Sig 1911s. For some reason I needed a third hand to press down on the ejector while pushing the slide back and holding the frame. Every other 1911 I've had didn't give me trouble but Sig 1911s did.

Yeah - Sigs can be a real PITA......I've got a couple, but don't plan on adding any more. Might end up just sellin' the ones I DO have, including the Texas Edition.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom