• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Show me where I can pick up a 22" 6.5cm or .308 Ap rifle for $900 to $1250 so I can buy another one.

You don’t have an AeroPrecision gun. It’s not NIB, it’s not factory assembled or QC’d, you are not providing a warranty or manufacturer support.

What you have is an collection of parts assembled by some random dude.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Show me where I can pick up a 22" 6.5cm or .308 Ap rifle for $900 to $1250 so I can buy another one.
    Right now I probably can't. 2 years ago when I built mine it was no problem. If you think it can go for 2k or some stupid price than list it and see what happens. You posted that the market is dropping and it is, you also came asking for what we think it would bring. If I was buyer and I'm not, I offered what I would give for it. but its chambered in a rainbow round and I don't wear assless chaps, so I'm not a expert in that category. Also as Todd pointed out you don't have a factory rifle, which would likely bring a higher price if you did. Go ahead post it for what think it's worth. Maybe you get a sucker to buy it or you may just get crickets. Only the final buyer will determine what it's worth.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    The forum is just giving you real world opinions on your home built parts gun.

They never hold their value unless someone is looking for those parts.

You've heard the input. List it for what you think you'll get for it.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    As unpleasant as the comments are, they are reality. And I can testify that you will regret it. I got the chance to buy one of my guns back that I sold about 4 years ago, for the same price, so I did.

You might do better on Gunbroker than here.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Whenever someone brings in a home built AR (any caliber) for trade or sale. I always pass.....I tell them for liability reasons.....which is true...for me...

But the biggest reason I won't even make an offer is they always feel insulted when you give them a realistic price.....because I have to make money on it too.......

Young_sixgun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2021
    Somerset
    I completely understand I won't get back what I put into it. But cuz it's already been shot 26 times might as well shoot the rest of the ammo i have

Top Bottom