Not open for further replies.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Not for me.
    Friend of mine got arrested for possession. It was less than a gram, so I guess it wasn't poss with intent, but is still a felony. I don't know any more than that.
    She is from San Antonio and doesn't know any Dallas attorneys and neither do I.
    If any of you know of a good criminal attorney in the Dallas area, please PM me the info and I will pass it along to her.

Thanx guys.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

cseale86

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    East Houston
    A gram of pot i wouldn't figure to be a very usable amount where as a gram of cocaine meth or herion would be a pretty good score.

I thought there was a zero tolerance policy in Texas on controlled substances where a little is the same as a'lot.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    A gram of pot i wouldn't figure to be a very usable amount where as a gram of cocaine meth or herion would be a pretty good score.

I thought there was a zero tolerance policy in Texas on controlled substances where a little is the same as a'lot.

I know that answer and its NOPE.. A cop friend of mine told me about a stop they made, its been a few years ago. The idiot they pulled over for acting all worried about something as he seen the cops car, dumped his cocaine in a gallon jug of water. When they tested to water, the charge went form grams to 7 pounds!!
    Dont really know if the charges stick, but thats what happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom