• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Good thing their not buying Savage Arms. That'd just be racist.
    E3D3F601-303C-441C-9B73-2B7B384CBEE3.jpeg

Attachments

• E3D3F601-303C-441C-9B73-2B7B384CBEE3.jpeg
      E3D3F601-303C-441C-9B73-2B7B384CBEE3.jpeg
      53.5 KB · Views: 360

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    This is what happens when you are faced with legal expenses because a lady bought one of your AR's and her son killed a bunch of kids. Unbelievably the courts are letting it go through.
    J&J talcum powder, Roundup, Ford diesels, Asbestos, you name it, behind them all is a crooked law firm. Many crooked law firms.

Ingramite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Hill Country
    I hope they can make a go of it.
    Between trial lawyers and government restrictions I don't know how anything gets built in this country.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

IF us "blanket ass Injuns" took over Remington, perhaps they will also move it lock, stock & barrel out of DY-land to the Big Rez & restore BIG GREEN to profitability.

Several of the "300 Nations" can afford to buy Colt, Winchester, Savage & other gunmakers & get the companies OUT of the North & into a GUN-FRIENDLY State.
    (Fwiw, I've said for almost 2 decades that COLT FIREARMS would be MUCH better off as a TEXAS company than they ever will be "way up yonder". Any number of TX cities/counties would WELCOME Colt to our State)

yours,satx

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    To All,

IF us "blanket ass Injuns" took over Remington, perhaps they will also move it lock, stock & barrel out of DY-land to the Big Rez & restore BIG GREEN to profitability.

Several of the "300 Nations" can afford to buy Colt, Winchester, Savage & other gunmakers & get the companies OUT of the North & into a GUN-FRIENDLY State.
    (Fwiw, I've said for almost 2 decades that COLT FIREARMS would be MUCH better off as a TEXAS company than they ever will be "way up yonder". Any number of TX cities/counties would WELCOME Colt to our State)

yours,satx

Yeah,That's just what Texas needs. A bunch more yankee's moving down here ruining this state to make piss poor firearms. Screw Colt!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yeah,That's just what Texas needs. A bunch more yankee's moving down here ruining this state to make piss poor firearms. Screw Colt!

Odds are that the folks they'd bring down would train local tribal members......and the ones coming down would likely be pro-gun. Try to take that hate down a notch, eh?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

Txhillbilly,

FWIW, I do NOT think that I suggested that ANY DYs come to Texas. - Just the COMPANY, the machinery, etc.
    (I don't think that it's any "deep dark secret", among people here who know me, that I'm SOUTHRON clear to the bone marrow. = NINE of the 28 soldier boys of our family, who went off to follow the Starry Cross flag, returned home at war's end.)

Btw, both the Kickapoos & the Apaches can easily afford to buy Colt's Firearms & move the company to South Texas.

A personal note: FYI, I helped pay for one of the MD memorials that the so-called "peaceful protesters" vandalized. - It has cost our descendant's group more than 2,000.oo to clean-up the mess that the "demonstrators" left behind.- We still don't know what repairing the memorial will cost us.
    (It is obvious that those "Oh so wunnerful wunnerful people" could not be bothered to use the public restrooms on the site.)

yours, satx

Last edited:
    Top Bottom