• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The numbers below do NOT reflect the actual National Debt. Instead, they reflect the amount of the INCREASE in the National Debt during each presidential term.

> Ronald Reagan’s First Term – $656 billion increase
    > Ronald Reagan’s Second Term – $1.036 trillion increase
    > George H.W. Bush’s Term – $1.587 trillion increase
    > Bill Clinton’s First Term – $1.122 trillion increase
    > Bill Clinton’s Second Term – $418 billion increase
    > George W. Bush’s First Term – $1.885 trillion increase
    > George W. Bush’s Second Term – $3.014 trillion increase
    > Barack Obama’s First “Year” – $1.573 trillion increase

To summarize, the National Debt increased by huge amounts under each of these presidents. The largest increase for a complete term occured during George W. Bush’s second term. The largest increase during a single year occurred during Barack Obama’s first year.
    Capitol Armory ad

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Imagine what Clinton's second term would have looked like if he hadn't lost control of both houses. Then imagine what Obama's second term would look like.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Imagine what Clinton's second term would have looked like if he hadn't lost control of both houses. Then imagine what Obama's second term would look like.

vomit-smiley-004.gif
    vomit-smiley-015.gif

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Let's not forget that the figures shown reflect additional funds that each President spent that they didn't have. If I spent money like that, people would call me a damned fool! It goes along with what I've been saying. Our problem with government is not a Democrat or Republican issue. The cure for having a crazy Democrat is NOT getting a crazy Republican! The system is sick and we need to get ALL of those thieves out of office and start over. Then we ride herd over them and keep this from happening again!

Remember November!

Flash

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin

This is why I like to see gridlock and fighting. When Clinton was in office and the GOP controlled both houses, they acted like conservatives and bitched and whined about his spending. Look what that did. But you didn't hear the GOP people slinging mud at Bush when he was spending money like a drunken sailor (and yes, I know how they spend money - I was one many a times :).

JADB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    DFW
    it goes along with what i've been saying. Our problem with government is not a democrat or republican issue. The cure for having a crazy democrat is not getting a crazy republican! The system is sick and we need to get all of those thieves out of office and start over. Then we ride herd over them and keep this from happening again!

Remember november!

Flash

amen!!!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The numbers below do NOT reflect the actual National Debt. Instead, they reflect the amount of the INCREASE in the National Debt during each presidential term.

> Ronald Reagan’s First Term – $656 billion increase
    > Ronald Reagan’s Second Term – $1.036 trillion increase
    > George H.W. Bush’s Term – $1.587 trillion increase
    > Bill Clinton’s First Term – $1.122 trillion increase
    > Bill Clinton’s Second Term – $418 billion increase
    > George W. Bush’s First Term – $1.885 trillion increase
    > George W. Bush’s Second Term – $3.014 trillion increase
    > Barack Obama’s First “Year” – $1.573 trillion increase

To summarize, the National Debt increased by huge amounts under each of these presidents. The largest increase for a complete term occured during George W. Bush’s second term. The largest increase during a single year occurred during Barack Obama’s first year.

Sleight of hand. Just remove the the word "complete", and you get a better picture of the truth.

Overall Debt was 10.6 Trillion when Obama took office. It passed 16 Trillion yesterday, for an increase of $5.4 Trillion and his first term is not even over!

RIG78

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    League City (Houston Area)

So... I see there's no additional war-related spending from 2007-2009? Or did that just get omitted due to lack of print space? Tax cuts during GWB's and BHO's term... What level of cuts (for whom)? Where did this source come from, and does any other credible source compare with identical information.

Sent via MY iPhone (TapaTalk)

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    The document sources itself. If you don't believe it, you'll have to do the research.

This shows allocation of debt by president and to whom. It does not classify it to military or otherwise.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Our problem with government is not a Democrat or Republican issue. The cure for having a crazy Democrat is NOT getting a crazy Republican! The system is sick and we need to get ALL of those thieves out of office and start over. Then we ride herd over them and keep this from happening again!

Remember November!

Flash

How Congress Operates

If you start with a cage containing five monkeys, and inside the cage hang a banana on a string from the top and then you place a set of stairs under the banana, before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray all the other monkeys with cold water. After a while another monkey makes an attempt with same result ... all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put the cold water away.

Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one.

The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, all of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys, replacing it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment... with enthusiasm.

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new one, followed by a fourth, then the fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

Finally, having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds, that is the way it has always been!

This, my friends, is how Congress operates, and it is why, from time to time ...

ALL OF THE MONKEYS NEED TO BE REPLACED AT THE SAME TIME.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Nice.

Except for the one "crazy" "nutbag" monkey named Ron Paul that kept going for the banana despite the beatings - for decades.

And even some of y'all here are guilty of beating him while he was going for the banana. He finally got tired of that BS and said "Eff this cage"

Top Bottom