• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    It is reasonable that crazy people would be on SSRIs though. Blame the SSRI (or gun), not the individual. We all are looking for something to blame. Crazy is good enough for me.

Do you know how an SSRI works? Because if you do you realize that the potential for even a mostly stable person to go completely insane is very high.

If the Seratonin level suddenly drops in your brain and you're having a bad day you might kill someone, literally.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Do you know how an SSRI works? Because if you do you realize that the potential for even a mostly stable person to go completely insane is very high.

If the Seratonin level suddenly drops in your brain and you're having a bad day you might kill someone, literally.
    Another let's blame the drug and not the person preacher. Do you seriously believe that the drug killed those 6 people? That the shooter was a normal person, took an SSRI and decided to kill. Perfect lawyer defense case then if you are on the jury. Glad the shooter won't go to court. Your mind says this is SSRI violence, just as silly as the term gun violence.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Another let's blame the drug and not the person preacher. Do you seriously believe that the drug killed those 6 people? That the shooter was a normal person, took an SSRI and decided to kill. Perfect lawyer defense case then if you are on the jury. Glad the shooter won't go to court. Your mind says this is SSRI violence, just as silly as the term gun violence.

Ok dude. Whatever you say. click

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Then why are SSRIs the ONLY thing with a warning concerning thoughts/feelings of violence or suicide? They (big pharma) KNOW their drugs are causing this, and the government and the msm are letting them get away with it.
    LOTS OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION OR THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE MAYBE IF PEOPLE READ THE WARNING LABELS A LITTLE CLOSER THEY WOULD KNOW THESES THINGS!

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    LOTS OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS CAN CAUSE DEPRESSION OR THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE MAYBE IF PEOPLE READ THE WARNING LABELS A LITTLE CLOSER THEY WOULD KNOW THESES THINGS!

Just remember, people are willing to take a drug with side effects such as anal leakage and death in order to avoid a headache. Also, there is a reason there is instructions on a box of pop tarts....some folks need 'em.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun

Yep, some drugs have such an exhaustive list of "possible" side effects that it includes DEATH... that is why people never read the silly things.

Just remember, people are willing to take a drug with side effects such as anal leakage and death in order to avoid a headache. Also, there is a reason there is instructions on a box of pop tarts....some folks need 'em.

"DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG UNDER PENALTY OF FEDERAL PROSECUTION" ... or sum such. lol

We need to start a thread listing all the ridiculous warnings!! (Like: do not use this hair dryer while scuba diving or snorkelin!)

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    So, radio guy just now claimed That the Covenant school was not the freak's original target? Apparently it was another school , but that one had too much security. Anyone see the details on This claim? I would be interested in knowing more.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So, radio guy just now claimed That the Covenant school was not the freak's original target? Apparently it was another school , but that one had too much security. Anyone see the details on This claim? I would be interested in knowing more.
    It's been mentioned in the thread.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yep, some drugs have such an exhaustive list of "possible" side effects that it includes DEATH... that is why people never read the silly things.

"DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG UNDER PENALTY OF FEDERAL PROSECUTION" ... or sum such. lol

We need to start a thread listing all the ridiculous warnings!! (Like: do not use this hair dryer while scuba diving or snorkelin!)
    WHEN I GET A NEW PRESCRIPTION I READ UP ON ALLL THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS AND DRUG INTERACTIONSPERSONALLY I THINK I'S PART OF MY RESPONSIBILITY IN BEING IN CHARGE OF MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING I DON'T THINK IT'S PRUDENT TO PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN A DOCTOR

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    WHEN I GET A NEW PRESCRIPTION I READ UP ON ALLL THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS AND DRUG INTERACTIONSPERSONALLY I THINK I'S PART OF MY RESPONSIBILITY IN BEING IN CHARGE OF MY HEALTH AND WELL BEING I DON'T THINK IT'S PRUDENT TO PUT ALL YOUR TRUST IN A DOCTOR
    That's a great idea. People think that the 1% of the people who have the side effects are nothing to be concerned about, unless of course they happen to fall into that 1% category. Then it could be the info you need to get your ass to the emergency room.

Top Bottom