• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I haven't been to a gun show since moving to Texas. G&S is promoting the Nacogdoches show. It's nearly a 2 hour drive for me. I understand that pricing and availability are issues right now but, is this usually a decent show?

Also, there is a show in Conroe Dec 12 & 13. Conroe is a little closer to me so, does anyone have any opinions on this show?

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Be prepared to get reamed. Gun show prices hadn't been competitive in some time. I expect ammo to be expensive and guns to be just as expensive.
    I'm not planning on getting reamed. There is nothing that I'm looking for but I may see something that I want. I'll take a couple of pieces of trading stock with me.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    I go to the Conroe gun show often.

Prices are up everywhere, I would recommend buying from a private sale, some one who isn’t trying to make 300% profit off a scare.
    It can be done, just be diligent.

also the ATM there is worthless, I recommend going to your bank before you get there.

66vette

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    U.S.A.
    I haven't been to a gun show since moving to Texas. G&S is promoting the Nacogdoches show. It's nearly a 2 hour drive for me. I understand that pricing and availability are issues right now but, is this usually a decent show?

Also, there is a show in Conroe Dec 12 & 13. Conroe is a little closer to me so, does anyone have any opinions on this show?
    I went to the Nacogdoches show about a year ago.
    less than 200 tables & 1/2 were flea market junk. Vendors were rude & selling very used guns for high prices.
    Now the show organizer is having a hard time selling tables.

Conroe was OK a couple years ago but they too are having a hard time selling tables.
    The Dallas market hall used to have 2000 tables but the last 3 years they cut back to 800-900 tables.

People got comfortable with Trump as President, that gun shows have dwindled.
    Now they're crying because it's time to catch up.

The auto market is a sad situation also.

Top Bottom