Join TexasGunTalk

*^#$'N sick of this.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dred, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Dred

Dred Active Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I started the same thread this morning in legislation. Your's got traction. I asked Ben to merge'm.

Then I got called a "felon" - 'cause of my black privilege, no doubt. That was a surprise. I'd shared that 'cause my race votes as a pretty cohesive and potentially sizeable block that is largely anti-gun. I gotta admit ... I don't much care how felons would vote 'cause they can't.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jordanmills, WT_Foxtrot and deemus like this.
  2. deemus

deemus my mama says I'm special

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That's pretty mild around here. No questioning of your manhood or sexual persuasion? Good to go.....

Thanks to both for posting it. Its an issue we need to be aware of.

Screw Bloomy. He hates everyone who ain't him, and now he's lying about it.

Dred likes this.
  3. Glenn B

Glenn B Well-Known TGT Supporter

Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana Area
    Being from NY and being that I lived on Long Island but worked in NY City during the time Bloomberg was mayor there, I can tell you in my opinion that:

Without a doubt he is a very dangerous, unscrpulous, devious, conniving and extremely arrogant egotistical slime ball. He has little regard for the law unless it is his version. If he is elected president, expect either a tyranny worse than that before the war of independence, with law enforcement doing his bidding and with him destroying our Constitution and ignoring our rights just like he did in NYC or a bloody revolution.

The way to stop him and the other dems now is by registering to vote and then in November by voting for President Trump. Do not stay at home because you may think they both suck. Urge others to vote for Trump as well. Bloomberg, without doubt in my estimation, will destroy our Constitutional Republic if he is elected. Then again so to will any of the Democrat candidates but Bloomberg is evil as far as I am concerned.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    308nato, Charlie, jordanmills and 4 others like this.
  4. easy rider

easy rider Slacker Extraordinaire TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If Bloomberg were to successfully buy the general election, I believe you'll have your catalyst for a civil war.

jordanmills likes this.
  5. Dred

Dred Active Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Agreed. I escaped NY while he was plundering financial services markets for his fortune.

I have no doubt he'd order our military to fire on our partially disarmed populace.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JColumbus likes this.
  6. JColumbus

JColumbus Well-Known

Jun 28, 2012
    Oh wow, we literally started them seconds apart haha.

jordanmills and toddnjoyce like this.
  7. lightflyer1

lightflyer1 Active Member

May 2, 2015
    I was hoping to get there to eat up some of his free food, only to find it is over already. Now I am just hungry. Where is the next free food stop?

8. DoubleDuty

DoubleDuty Active Member

Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    I plan on doing my part. My wife will also

9. busykngt

busykngt TGT Addict

Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    A week from today is the last day to early vote. That’s next Friday, the 28th.

Primary Election Day is 3 March.

Vote early & vote often. ea0412eb875bd650f8f16c0f5899e6bf.jpg

Southpaw likes this.
  10. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2016
    I will take my 20 year old to vote today, as will I. Husband already voted. 17 year old turns 18 March 10 and will vote In the general.