• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm not sure Musk has become Republican. I vote republican, but in light of the many established "do nothing" republicans, I no longer call myself republican. I would vote libertarian, but I'm a realist and can't see a chance for them. I guess I would rather have those that do nothing over those that openly push for the destruction of the U.S. as we know it.

FNORD

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    HOUSTON
    I'm not sure Musk has become Republican. I vote republican, but in light of the many established "do nothing" republicans, I no longer call myself republican. I would vote libertarian, but I'm a realist and can't see a chance for them. I guess I would rather have those that do nothing over those that openly push for the destruction of the U.S. as we know it.
    Republican, no.

More like likeminded with you.

Last edited:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    He’s to the right of the loony left, but that’s not the same as saying he leans right.

IMHO he’s like Joe Rogan or, to a degree, Bill Mahr…a self-proclaimed liberal on many issues, more conservative on others especially when it comes to freedom and rights.

And able to have an honest discussion about issues, not getting emotionally invested.

But looking like a righty in comparison to where the left has gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    He’s to the right of the loony left, but that’s not the same as saying he leans right.

IMHO he’s like Joe Rogan or, to a degree, Bill Mahr…a self-proclaimed liberal on many issues, more conservative on others especially when it comes to freedom and rights.

And able to have an honest discussion about issues, not getting emotionally invested.

Everyone whom has stood their ground from the past is far right of the far left of today. I'm just happy to be promoted from Deplorable to Ultra Maga.:)

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Palpatine.jpeg

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

In the same way, JFK and MLK would probably be Republican today.....

Top Bottom