• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gulfport Joe

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 17, 2021
    NAS Pensacola
    Global ordinance is where I buy my inexpensive $5 mags. They go on sale at that price but are normally only about $6-$7. Last sale I bought 25 of each AR & AK 30rd mags and a dozen 1911 mags!

This is the link

Here are the 1911 mags ( these work better in my Rock Iskand than pro mags do)

Welcome to freedom!

RankAmateur

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2022
    New Braunfels
    Global ordinance is where I buy my inexpensive $5 mags. They go on sale at that price but are normally only about $6-$7. Last sale I bought 25 of each AR & AK 30rd mags and a dozen 1911 mags!

This is the link

Here are the 1911 mags ( these work better in my Rock Iskand than pro mags do)

Welcome to freedom!
    Niiice! Many thanks! Will be brand new to the TX area, so I think my bigger challenge will be finding places to shoot, including longer distances. I understand that there are not too many ranges IN hill country, and they are somewhat limited in distance.

Thanks again!

GoldenK9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2022
    Lago Vista, TX
    Hi. My wife and I have lived in a number of places across America, but all at the behest of the companies I've worked for (other than where I was born, of course). I retired at the beginning of this year, and the FIRST thing we decided to do was to get the "heck" out of the people's republic of Massachusetts! We visited several "red" states, looking for the right fit. Decided on the hill country of TX. My home went onto the MLS early this AM, and we should have it sold in short order. Once the deal closes, we're out of here. A close friend in another free state congratulated us and referred to our relocation as "moving to America". :usflag:

We're tired of being surrounded by people who think they're better/smarter than we are, and that we're actually evil because we don't think the way they do. In MA, the only place we were surrounded by free thinking friends was at the Rod and Gun Club near our home. Hope to establish new friends in TX, and get involved with a new club or two where we can indulge in shooting sports and precision handloading without being thought of as the reincarnation of Nazis. Hope to also continue learning about firearms/shooting/loading from members of Texas Gun Talk as well!
    Welcome to Texas! We did the same a number of years ago from my birth State of California for much the same reasons you are leaving Massachusetts. We settled in the Texas Hill Country just northwest of Austin and just love it. We are on the large Lake Travis and although we are in serious drought conditions there is still a lot of water around the Hill Country Lakes and Rivers.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Those refugees who come here with Conservative values are our allies...

Any of the folks fleeing 'commie states' like mass/ny/nj/ill/cal etc. who are proud/solid U.S. citizens with Capitalist and Conservative bona fides are quite welcome even if they increase our crowded roads a bit more and use our water...we will share with these good folks...but, come here as a raging pink haired, nose ring, commie loving a-hole, I shout out a hearty fk you and head elsewhere!

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    There are still folks here that think they are better than others - glock vs kimber, HiPoint vs Jimenez, and, of course, 1911 vs any brand (or model) after series 70 - but they are mostly bloodless battles.

But they all unite to protect our freedoms.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom