Venture Surplus ad

Mostly peaceful cartels provide .50 cal fireworks for National Guard on the border

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I firmly believe one should act in a Christian manner.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    Which means to me that they want me to shoot at them.
    I have no problem with that.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Problem solved

1633902618322.jpeg

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Reuters:
    Texas National Forces fired rockets into Mexico for the third consecutive day, ending their barrage this afternoon. Texas Rangers have mobilized and are being tasked with scouting additional Forward Operating Base locations.
    The Southern DMZ has extended 75 miles north of Mexico City where the fighting has hit a fever pitch. DPS special forces executed a raid on a Sinaloa Cartel safe house in Monterrey, capturing Ovidio Guzmán Lopez, who's execution is scheduled for November 1st. (Dios Los Muertos "day of the dead" a significant date in South American and Mexican cultures)
    Stay tuned for more reports from the front!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Reuters:
    Texas National Forces fired rockets into Mexico for the third consecutive day, ending their barrage this afternoon. Texas Rangers have mobilized and are being tasked with scouting additional Forward Operating Base locations.
    The Southern DMZ has extended 75 miles north of Mexico City where the fighting has hit a fever pitch. DPS special forces executed a raid on a Sinaloa Cartel safe house in Monterrey, capturing Ovidio Guzmán Lopez, who's execution is scheduled for November 1st. (Dios Los Muertos "day of the dead" a significant date in South American and Mexican cultures)
    Stay tuned for more reports from the front!

Reporting the news before it happens....

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Last edited:

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    It was not that long ago when a Mexican military unit crossed the border and shot up a Border Patrol vehicle. The U.S. did nothing.

Unfortunately, until more U.S. citizens die, nothing more will be done by the Feds. I am not even certain in the event of a raid like on Columbus, NM, that the U.S. will do anything much beyond arresting anyone in the U.S. who resisted such a raid! Violating the rights of the "mostly peaceful" illegals just yearning to come to the U.S. and be free, don't you know.

lobo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Texas
    "mostly peaceful" terrorist and Chinese. I know a farmer that was plowing his field near Uvalde, a bunch a Haitians stole his truck, packed it full of friends and rode west! Peaceful huh>?

This happens frequently!

Top Bottom