• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    For those suggesting to consider a new and/or different belt check this forum as this topic is well discussed about belts.
    Here is link to the excellent belt discussion. Lots of choices to pick from along with reviews.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    They'll never notice.

PqopyW0.jpg

Rug357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2022
    Texas
    I have been carrying with a sticky holster which probably isn’t the best way but there are so many choices and I haven’t wanted to waste a bunch of money on holsters I don’t like.

I have just recentry started to carry at church but I have been uncomfortable for many reasons.

1. Depending on where I am sitting I am alway a little nervous of printing… If someone is behind me I just dont want to make people feel uncomfortable or for them to know I am carrying a gun. I am always concerned people are noticing my gun

2. Carrying at 4 a clock hurts my old buldged disk injury.

3. Apendix carry digs in while sitting down.

I have heard people say well it will be comfortable when you get the right holster but if y’all could point me in a direction that would be great. I am a good size guy 6ft 1 240LB but I hate wearing baggy clothes.

Suggestions?
    Most comfortable way to carry is open on the hip. If those anti-gun members don't like it, tough.

Top Bottom