• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Have any of our owners of the Shockwave "gotten any static" from LEOs??
    (I used to have a "sawed-off" 20 gauge double barrel with a "hand-grip", 18.25" barrels, about 27" overall length & was constantly "checked" at the range by LEOs.)

It LOOKED really SHORT at about 27" & several POs said that they "- - - -- just can't believe that it is legal to own".
    (One THP SGT from Greenville called BATFE to "report me" & later apologized.)

Have any of you tried the REMINGTON version, when compared to the Mossberg??
    (As many here know, I like Remington firearms.)

Note: I ended up giving the 20 gauge to a friend who was a TX Ranger in NETX, who cut the barrels even shorter, to I think 12". As far as i know, he still has it.

yours, satx

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I don't go to the range with mine, but since it's a mass production gun that most folks in the gun community are aware of, I doubt there would be much attention given.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    I have a Mossberg Persuader that came with a PGO and a conventional buttstock.
    While I admit that it is fun to shoot with the PGO, it isn't as accurate or effective as with the conventional buttstock.
    The PGO was attached for only one outing and currently resides is a box of gun stuff in a closet.

Top Bottom