• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    Does anyone have this type of stock on their Mossberg? If so, how do you like it?
    7eaddd7a9ee7f622845fd09905f18f73.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just my opinions. I don't own one myself, but did handle a Mossberg with one, and I just didn't really care for how it fit me personally.

But, if a person has multiple shooters that would be using the shotgun, it might be an option to consider because of fitment.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I have a stock like that on my Mossberg 500 with 18" barrel, ext mag, reflex optic, tac light, laser, and side saddle, but it is a recoil absorbing model... I love it. Once in awhile I shoot steel plates and Texas Star in IDPA informal 3 gun and it performs beautifully.

Mossy.jpg

Jeff Fox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2020
    Huntsville
    I have one on Winchester 1300 speed pump, now called SXP, and love it. The Winchester has the safety button just forward of the trigger which is perfect for the vertical grip. The only drawback on the Mossberg is the top safety which means you need to release the vertical grip to manage the safety. I don't consider it much of a drawback but some may find it so. Good luck.

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have a similar stock/grip on a cheap HR Pardner pump. I like it but a traditional stock is what I always go with on Mossbergs. The main reason is the tang safety is more natural to work on a traditional stock as opposed to the push button safety on a Remington which is easier with a pistol grip imo

Look at the magpul stock too before you make a decision. I have one on my 590A1 and it is awesome

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    I have the blackhawk stock on mine. 5 adults in my house ranging from 6'4" down to 5'2". LoP adjustable as shown. Not sure if the shortest position is shorter than the standard stock's LoP. Although you asked about the magpul, hope the pics offer some insight.
    5f3d8b721d0309ba9f037e7d8b357f1b.jpg
    486b0cb2df82441344d3c0921a52e7ff.jpg

Top Bottom