• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AnArmyofRon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Granbury
    I almost threw up when I read that story. Damn early Romans and their blatant disregard for future generations as they perfected the production of brass
    DK Firearms

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I blame the courts for allowing grieving parents to be exploited to further the Brady camp. Throw this trash out before it takes up the time the ambulance chasers, bad drug claims, and phony accidents in store people need. Then throw out their cases. I'm tired of their commercials. What the hell is a pelvic sling? Anti psychotic meds make dudes grow boobies? Get off my tv.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    I blame the courts for allowing grieving parents to be exploited to further the Brady camp. Throw this trash out before it takes up the time the ambulance chasers, bad drug claims, and phony accidents in store people need. Then throw out their cases. I'm tired of their commercials. What the hell is a pelvic sling? Anti psychotic meds make dudes grow boobies? Get off my tv.

I am going to have to agree on all points there.
    :skeet:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    who are they suing:

Lucky Gunner: Ammo

Sportsman Guide: Magazine (100 rd drum)

Bullet Proof Body Armor HQ: Body Armor

BTP Arms: Tear gas

Down here in Texas this is referred to as: 'pitch till you win'

olhippy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Read somewhere earlier today they are backing off. I`ll have to find the link if I can. Brady center nutjobs have pulled this before, stir up people and drop the case.
    sFi_machinegune5.gif

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Was surprised to hear a local t.v. reporter comment that this was a junk lawsuit.

Then, he added the family does not want damages, only to stop on-line ammo sales to insane persons.

The Brady Bunch is definitely brain dead if they think they can use the courts to to regulate interstate commerce.

This suit will be dismissed, but the anti-gun media will spin it as a "moral victory."

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Was surprised to hear a local t.v. reporter comment that this was a junk lawsuit.

Then, he added the family does not want damages, only to stop on-line ammo sales to insane persons.

The Brady Bunch is definitely brain dead if they think they can use the courts to to regulate interstate commerce.

This suit will be dismissed, but the anti-gun media will spin it as a "moral victory."

That is what they all say...

Top Bottom