Montana

Lost Spurs

Sep 24, 2011
BCS
Unfortunately, Montana and Idaho are both being flooded with California refugees that are voting Blue, the locals call Bozeman, Bozangeles.
This is the truth. I have (had) family in Big Sky Montana. Last time I was there about 13 or so years ago it was a quaint small mountain town in the summer. Slow going and no traffic. My cousin just pulled the plug and moved out as it has become as he put it "San Diego in the mountains". Sky high rent and non stop traffic at all hours, all year.

Now mind you he was able to triple his investment on his house in 8 years and get a cash offer for seven figures. It is a bitter sweet move though as he is a ski bum and just like Vail before it, he was squeezed out by bigger money and heavy liberal attitudes.

Bozeman to the north is way worse and has become nearly unaffordable.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Maverick44

Certified All-American Gun Nut
Unfortunately, Montana and Idaho are both being flooded with California refugees that are voting Blue, the locals call Bozeman, Bozangeles.
We made a trip up to Montana earlier this year, and made a stop in Bozeman. That is the impression I got. Part of the town had a definite hipster feel to it, much like parts of Austin or what I would imagine San Francisco to be like (I refuse to step foot in California). It seemed out of place compared to all other other smaller towns I had seen in both Montana and Wyoming.

We did get one hell of a good steak there though. If nothing else, they know how to cook.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Oct 5, 2013
Georgetown
Busse says, "I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family." And then comes the "Buuuut"

TX oddball

Jan 20, 2021
DFW
These so-called 2A supporters in the industry who throw the rest of us under the bus are scumbags. And we are good at payback- remember Jim Zumbo who called us AR15 owners "terrorists" and Dan Cooper of Cooper Rifles who supported Obama? Both are nothings in the industry. And like elephants, we don't forget...

billtool

Well-Known
Nov 16, 2008
The Wooldlands
From Kimber- Good on them!

bbbass

Baffler of the Brilliant
Sep 2, 2020
NE OR
So then, Kalispell gets shortended to Kali, and Whitefish becomes Whiteramento.

Butte, stays as Butt. I know, cuz I been there.

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
So then, Kalispell gets shortended to Kali, and Whitefish becomes Whiteramento.

Butte, stays as Butt. I know, cuz I been there.
I was born in kailspell, I hate Californians. Lived in north Idaho for a long time as well. We all hated those interlopers.

If you can’t figure out why your state sucks, so you move to another, then it starts to suck like your last place. Chances are you don’t own a mirror in your home.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads