• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I was born in kailspell, I hate Californians. Lived in north Idaho for a long time as well. We all hated those interlopers.

If you can’t figure out why your state sucks, so you move to another, then it starts to suck like your last place. Chances are you don’t own a mirror in your home.

When I left the USCG in San Diego in 1980 and moved to NE OR, I moved for the hunting and fishing. I WANTED to be a local, to be absorbed into the rural culture. At that time, people I knew and most that I worked with had been leaving Calif for Oregon since the '70s (Calif was diff back then but was changing fast). Most came back. No job, or they couldn't take the cold/wet/snowy winters. I lucked out and found a job. Started wearing boots and flannel shirts. I'm sure my bozzes and co-workers noticed some Calif in me even tho I didn't want them to, tried to keep it on low and listen and learn instead of proselytize (sp?). I remember being in USCG Aviation Electronics school in North Carolina and being told I had a Calif accent...... Wut?

Been here since. Got rid of the piece of work I was married to, and eventually married a local girl to keep me on the straight and narrow. Could have moved to Potland to make more money........................ NAH!!! That place is a zoo. And Cali is just N Mexico, homeless, overtaxed, etc. Won't even visit my family there. They can come see me. As long as they don't plan to stay. Mom's a lib, middle bro is a lefty Sanders fan. I feel sorry for him even tho they are winning. I hope they like the world they bring about!!!
    Capitol Armory ad

Top Bottom