• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Let ‘em track all they want. I doubt they or the government have enough people to handle that amount of data. Hundreds of millions of records. UPS and FedEx are a private company. Don’t like it then work around it.
    They are only private companies until they become a corporatocracy, merging with government, using their power to subvert and oppress, then they are the enemy... tyrants.
    Gun Zone Deals

mamboloco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2019
    DFW
    For those who don't mind. An example, recently the ATF has been visiting people who legally purchased Forced reset triggers. Now how did they ATF come to have this information? It would be easy if they had all the outbound shipment info from that particular business courtesy of UPS.

What I buy is between me and the seller. Fedex, UPS only needs to know the weight and dimensions (and any hazards in the package aka gun powder, lithium etc). What's inside is NONE of their business.

The gov is asking them to track this as a run around to legislation and building databases.

Something similar happened with international prescription medication shipments. Big pharma doesn't want you buying cheaper medicine so the DEA forced shippers to gather all kinds of medical information on the shipment label. Yet, when you go overseas you can buy the medication and bring it with you in the plane (personal use), no declaration needed.

I find this super intrusive, again none of their business. It's not a controlled substance and the pharmacy sells it based on an RX.

Oh, wait and there's more. Now the USPS snaps photos of every piece of mail and parcels "for your convenience". There is no opting out, the photos are still taken!

Long rant but I'm tired of the government being in my business.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    They are only private companies until they become a corporatocracy, merging with government, using their power to subvert and oppress, then they are the enemy... tyrants.
    Sure, I see your point and I recognize the leap to tyranny you are making.

Plenty of ways to avoid using their services though.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Sure, I see your point and I recognize the leap to tyranny you are making.

Plenty of ways to avoid using their services though.
    I could drive across country to avoid using shipping services but why should that be necessary to prevent tracking of my legal purchases? In the past, I have driven a few hours to purchase reloading supplies instead of paying hazmat shipping fees.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom