• ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    meh

most go to a FFL anyways

Ya ya ya I know it sucks and should not be done, But again its really a nothing burger.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Why would fedex or ups create shipping policies tracking firearms and related items?

Cause they can then give that info to whoever they want without warrant or any legal issues or even simple pushback that an FFL might offer.

Then whoever gets that info can start building a case based on openly available info without worrying about warrants and other legalities. Put together enough openly sourced dots and you can get a warrant.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Not worth worrying about.
    Don't buy stupid shit or do stupid shit and your Gold.
    So you don't have a problem with people spying on you and turning that info over to the feds?

I bet you won't be gold when they decide that they don't like the stuff you're buying and start watching you closer. Maybe they'll even open investigations into you under some bullshit pretense of you being a threat or something.

Maybe you'll be the next Ruby Ridge.

Last edited:

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    So you don't have a problem with people spying on you and turning that info over to the feds?

I bet you won't be gold when they decide that they don't like the stuff you're buying and start watching you closer. Maybe they'll even open investigations into you under some bullshit pretense of you being a threat or something.

Maybe you'll be the next Ruby Ridge.
    Nope because it aint happening. I don't live in a world of delusion.
    Did you know that the VAX was made to kill off Americans? Yeah and it also had a micro chip in it to track you with. Gospel

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Not worth worrying about.
    Don't buy stupid shit or do stupid shit and your Gold.
    I REALLY am not a very big fan of the "if you don't do anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about" argument.
    Not even a little bit of a fan.

For the sake of argument, let's say the DIms go full woke ten years down the road and decide to ban ALL rifles, even bolt action. Now, you did "nothing wrong" for that time, but now you possess contraband and they know it.
    You might find you decide you will KEEP your property and not donate it to a corrupt government. But now the corrupt government has inside info on you, even though you did "nothing wrong".

I guess the summary is: just because YOU did nothing wrong, does not mean that THEY won't. Why give them more information than they even need?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    LD,

I see you're still a tru-believer in the goodness of 'the jab', no doubt still wear a mask everywhere you go and stand a minimum of 6' away from others when you can...

C'mon, admit it, you love what 'covid' has brought about and sad about 'da fooch' slowly disappearing.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Let ‘em track all they want. I doubt they or the government have enough people to handle that amount of data. Hundreds of millions of records. UPS and FedEx are a private company. Don’t like it then work around it.

Top Bottom