• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Three years ago, viruses and other illness were not part of the daily reporting grind. Covid has reset the bar. Now, they report on every strain as well as new illness like this monkey pox that are not much of a threat. I don’t think it’s fatal for the fudge packers who get it. I’m afraid this is the new norm, and they are conditioning us for draconian measures again.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I’m afraid this is the new norm, and they are conditioning us for draconian measures again.
    Well, good luck with that!
    We saw what they did last round, and more truth comes out every day. With Dr Birx saying she knew the vaccines would not be effective now, their already blown credibility is now a fuzzy memory.
    CDC-(farting noise)
    FDA - (puking sound)
    WHO/UN - GTFO!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    If I’m honest here, prior to Covid, I would have listened to what the govt and talking heads were spewing. Heck, most everyone I love and respect bought into the vax. What did it for me was the bribes to get the jab. Free booze, free Big Macs, free gift cards, free weed, and I think in Harris county it was $100. They were trying too hard. That aroused my suspicion, and the more I looked into it, the more evil I saw. I will forever have a suspicious eye towards anything medically suggested by the govt, and sadly by my physicians as well. The trust is gone.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I was NEVER tempted to get 'the jab' and didn't.

So very glad I didn't...that shit is actual poison.

Absolutely hated to mask up for dental and/or medical and that's the ONLY time I did, well except for mowing. Don't wanna breath in all the mowing dust and debris...

The ridiculous 6' so-called 'social distancing' was a joke.

Lock downs were a crime.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If I’m honest here, prior to Covid, I would have listened to what the govt and talking heads were spewing. Heck, most everyone I love and respect bought into the vax. What did it for me was the bribes to get the jab. Free booze, free Big Macs, free gift cards, free weed, and I think in Harris county it was $100. They were trying too hard. That aroused my suspicion, and the more I looked into it, the more evil I saw. I will forever have a suspicious eye towards anything medically suggested by the govt, and sadly by my physicians as well. The trust is gone.
    I was actually surprised my own primary care doctor recommended I didn' get the Covid vaccine, and she was actually opposed to the vaccines.

Their offices also dropped the mandatory wearing of masks in the office as well.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Their offices also dropped the mandatory wearing of masks in the office as well.
    One of the medical offices I visit pretty much every week dropped their mask requirement this week. The staff still wears them but won't make you put one on.

Slow progress, but I'll take it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    One of the medical offices I visit pretty much every week dropped their mask requirement this week. The staff still wears them but won't make you put one on.

Slow progress, but I'll take it.
    Just about everywhere at UT Southwestern in Dallas, they require you to wear a mask. I'm not liking it, but I really don't have a choice right now.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I know I've mentioned this before, but it's worth posting again.

My GP of years back told me 'the most diseased' group of people are male homos...fact.
    Yup. If the liberals really wanted to save some lives they could start by outlaw ing sodomy instead of guns. These promiscuous homos apparently haven’t learned anything from AIDS and continue to ignore the signs that their disgusting lifestyle is not acceptable to nature.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Ok, I think folks in this thread are too fascinated with ... certain things ... so I'm going to keep to myself the stories I was told by a nurse who worked in a proctologist office in Montrose back in the 1970s. Amazing stuff, though.

:)
    Were they about all the stuff people "fell" on?

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Ok, I think folks in this thread are too fascinated with ... certain things ... so I'm going to keep to myself the stories I was told by a nurse who worked in a proctologist office in Montrose back in the 1970s. Amazing stuff, though.

:)
    Do some of the things have ears?

Top Bottom