• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    i was just watching the Oreilly factor with bill and britt hume stating Mitt is a morman and it could possibly hurt his presidential run as a weakness????? WTF?????? and OBUMMER went to a RACIST, WHITE HATING, COUNTRY HATING church for twenty plus yrs and thats O.K.???????? I'll take any Mormon any day of the week for the POTUS over some CLOWN who went to Reverend Wrights "WE HATE EVERYTHING EXCEPT BLACK" church!!!!!!! not to mention all the Muslim religious yrs behind OBUMMER!! WTF???
    Texas SOT

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Some people don't like Mormons. The ones I've met have been good people. I don't agree with their teachings, but overal good people. Some of the things they do are downright creepy, but I am not going to tell them what to do.

There are mormons who are polygamists bastards who like to have sex with kids and suffer from acute lead deficiency.

Yes, I think it can negatively effect Ron Paul's chance at office, but everyone's got something going against them. It wouldn't keep me from voting for a person. I think most people's religion is skin deep anyways, particularly politicians.

PS-you don't have to yell.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    sorry tex about the yelling. but it just drives me nuts with all the double standard garbage going on in the political arena right now. its ok our potus went to a racist church for 2 decades, but its possibly not ok that Romney is a Mormon???? thats just insane!! and we all know Romney Doesnt believe in sex with kids or multiple wives. cause if he did, it'd be all over the net. so again, wtf??????

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I dunno. Mormons are freak'n weird. I should know, half my family is Mormon, lol...

...and yes you are right. There is a huge double standard when it comes to stuff like that.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    The left has and will always work to marginalize any conservative via racism, religion or their favorite " he or she is dumb". The idea is if you say something enough then a certain amount of the public will believe.

Having said that I don't care for Romey not about being a Mormon but rather I do not see him as a conservative more like McCain simply another rino.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    You have to wonder, though. It's common knowledge that American Muslims practically worship Obama. Many of them have shrines to Obama in their homes! He tells America he's Christian, but the Muslims "know" he's one of them. With all of this, he gets elected and elevated to the status of Messiah, yet we're concerned about Romney being a Mormon. I'm more concerned about Romney supporting MA's statewide "universal" healthcare program.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Having said that I don't care for Romey not about being a Mormon but rather I do not see him as a conservative more like McCain simply another rino.
    Exactly... there's no need to get into personal details. There's plenty not to like about these yahoo's politics.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom