• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    Heard some rumor about Mitch Daniels running for president, as a former Indiana resident and he’s been great for Indiana in general, and especially for gun rights in Indiana. honestly how can you disagree with a guy who signed of on "lifetime carry" licenses for CCW(AKA CHL) holders. I know this is not the only issue but He has been successful in other areas. He's got my vote, SO FAR.
    Target Sports

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    Whereabouts in Indiana? I grew up in Crawfordsville, west of Indy. I left just before he took over and hadnt really heard much about him until last year. I'd like to see Chris Christie/Marco Rubio/Rand Paul combo of some sort.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    Whereabouts in Indiana? I grew up in Crawfordsville, west of Indy. I left just before he took over and hadnt really heard much about him until last year. I'd like to see Chris Christie/Marco Rubio/Rand Paul combo of some sort.

Youre not too far from me then, I lived in clinton, a little town just north of Terre Haute.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    ghostscout.....Zombie Apocolypse of December 2010??? Really? You posted this yesterday....in 2011. You're doing it wrong.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    We already have a Muslim in the white house, we don't need an Arab to be next.................That will kill any chances he has with the Republican party.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    We already have a Muslim in the white house, we don't need an Arab to be next.................That will kill any chances he has with the Republican party.

So since his grandparents were syrian that means hes an Arab? So since my granparents were german (dads side) and italian (mothers') that means that im part of the mafia or a nazi? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Enough for me.

Mitch Daniels, secret Arab, wins award from Arab group - War Room - Salon.com

So since my granparents were german (dads side) and italian (mothers') that means that im part of the mafia or a nazi? Sounds like bullshit to me.

Do you practice or believe in nazi ideals? You getting awards from the other side in a religious war being fought against us? If no, no problem.

I will stick with Allen West, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Herman Cain, and a few of the others.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    Enough for me.

Mitch Daniels, secret Arab, wins award from Arab group - War Room - Salon.com

Do you practice or believe in nazi ideals? You getting awards from the other side in a religious war being fought against us? If no, no problem.

I will stick with Allen West, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, Herman Cain, and a few of the others.

How did you know?

"The group says in a news release that the award is also in recognition of Daniels' pride in his ethnic heritage. The governor's paternal grandparents are from northern Syria. Daniels says he's grateful the institute thought of him, and the award reminds him of the opportunity that his penniless, illiterate grandparents had found in America"-INDIANAPOLIS (AP)

So pride in heritage is a disqualification in your eyes?

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    If people are dumb enough to vote for Obama, they'll pretty much vote for anybody (except Trump, I hope). Daniels has an excellent record, a great friend of gun owners, tough budget guy, he'd make a great president IMHO ... His Syrian ancestry is part of who he is, has nothing to do with how he'd govern ...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom