• ...and so much more!
  • glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    I read about Mississippi pot roast in a thread about a couple of months ago, made one and it was wonderful, so I made another soon after. Then I made Mississippi pork chops with some big, thick chops and they were every bit as good. Now today I found this recipe for Mississippi chicken, same ingredients as the others. I'm going to make this over the weekend with bone-in chicken breasts, or maybe half a chicken.

Lynx Defense

dgax65

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Harris County
    I read about Mississippi pot roast in a thread about a couple of months ago, made one and it was wonderful, so I made another soon after. Then I made Mississippi pork chops with some big, thick chops and they were every bit as good. Now today I found this recipe for Mississippi chicken, same ingredients as the others. I'm going to make this over the weekend with bone-in chicken breasts, or maybe half a chicken.

A man can do a lot with a crock pot and a packet of ranch dressing mix. I just made some brisket and Brussels sprouts with some ranch dressing in a crockpot. Good stuff.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The wife and I have been enjoying Mississippi Roasts for some time. I later found that the ranch seasoning is mostly MSG, so we do them less often.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom