• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Did anyone notice that after having been run off the internet due to the threats from the left......she has come back and is posting again. Says that since people are so respectful of that Asperger monster, Greta Thunberg, she feels she ought to be able to be respected as a child also.
    Gun Zone Deals

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Who are we talking about?
    aoc-fake-quote.jpg

Attachments

• aoc-fake-quote.jpg
      aoc-fake-quote.jpg
      25.1 KB · Views: 417

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Who are we talking about?
    You have never heard of the mini AOC parodies? Oh my.....She got death threats because of her parodies (she is 8 years old) and quit social media....Because of the Thurnberg Asperger girl she just recently began posting them again.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    You have never heard of the mini AOC parodies? Oh my.....She got death threats because of her parodies (she is 8 years old) and quit social media....Because of the Thurnberg Asperger girl she just recently began posting them again.

I've seen her before, but never really knew much about her beyond what has been posted on TGT.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016

I could see the leftists (who can’t meme) saying (about the Soros pulling Greta out of class bit), “that’s not even funny, because Greta goes to school in Sweden, not America *eyeroll*, and she isn’t even the same age as this girl, so they wouldn’t be in the same grade.”

ElevenBravo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Did anyone notice that after having been run off the internet due to the threats from the left......she has come back and is posting again. Says that since people are so respectful of that Asperger monster, Greta Thunberg, she feels she ought to be able to be respected as a child also.

Have a problem with people who have Asperger's?

Top Bottom