• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    My wife and I are relocating out of Texas for jobs. We are not going to have nearly as much space as we have here so I'm parting with most of my milsurp collection. I'm letting go of all the pictured arms. I have. magazines, bayonets and ammunition as well for most of them. For handguns I have the following.

A Ballistar Mollina in .45 acp. An original Albion Enfield No2 revolver in .38 S&W as well as a "tanker" Enfield No2 also in .38 S&W. A Colt M1917 in .45 acp. and a Webley "war finish" in .38 S&W.

For rifles I have a Korean era M1 Garand. A Molot M91/30 PU sniper. A K1911, a Savage N04mk1 rifle, an Eddystone P1914 and a Japanese T99 last ditch rifle.

I've fired all of them and they all work well. They have all been stored in my safe in separate socks over they last 10 or so years i've been collecting them. I'm asking $6,000. for everything, $4,000 for just the rifles, or $2,000 for all of the handguns. Again I do have a lot of ammo and accessories, just message me and we can go over all the details. I'd prefer to sell everything together. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_1313.jpeg
      IMG_1313.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 309
    • IMG_1320.jpeg
      IMG_1320.jpeg
      1.5 MB · Views: 306
    • IMG_1321.jpeg
      IMG_1321.jpeg
      1.5 MB · Views: 282
    Top Bottom