• Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    8ed8e923e277a10aec368a043f3c6e11.jpg
    Privates only hatch 1 **** a year and the E-4 Mafia has been know to raid nests and steal fucks. The poor private can only wish he had his **** back so he could give it when needed.
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just to note, that image was Photochopped. The original (below) shows a test pilot performing zero-zero ejection from a Su-35UB with a K-36 ejection seat while the aircraft was on the ground. Still nuts, though!

View attachment 237084

There was an incident either early this year or last year where someone getting to ride in an F-15 or something accidentally punched out during the flight. Can’t remember the details though.

Think he freaked out while they were maneuvering and just grabbed for something and it turned out to be the wrong thing to grab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    There was an incident either early this year or last year where someone getting to ride in an F-15 or something accidentally punched out during the flight. Can’t remember the details though.

Think he freaked out while they were maneuvering and just grabbed for something and it turned out to be the wrong thing to grab.

It was in France. A civilian employee was rewarded for his service, gifted a ride in the back seat. He really didn't want to go, but reluctantly consented. He freaked out and punched himself out. That's all the detail I remember. Here's the story

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It was in France. A civilian employee was rewarded for his service, gifted a ride in the back seat. He really didn't want to go, but reluctantly consented. He freaked out and punched himself out. That's all the detail I remember. Here's the story

Thanks.

I remember CW Lemoine discussing it.

Top Bottom