• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Just some quick feedback, we were up at Hood today and I got to two of the places on my list...Centex in Temple and the Army Store in Copperas Cove. Both were decent places but mostly had uniforms. I did find a few interesting items but nothing that compelled me to dig out my wallet. I did find something at Centex that I should have bought as the price was pretty good, but given I already have one I figured I didn't need another especially since I have a Polish PNV-57 tanker helmet with IR googles on its way from Helsinki. Of course I was second-guessing myself all the way back to San Antonio.

The next time I get up there I will try the three shops closer to Hood. I read the Yelp reviews that were mixed, but I think most of the negative reviews were from soldiers who felt they didn't offer them enough for the gear they wanted to sell!
    Guns International

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The source of the inventory is the auction on base. I forgot the name. For what I know, they buy the stuff in bigger lots. Stuff they know soldier lose. The stuff soldiers buy to get out of buying it from the government.

Surplus City. Willow Springs and 190. My last purchase was an AR carrying handle. Weapon lights...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom