• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I don't really know where to put this, so it's going here. Also, I'm not affiliated with this company in any way.

I ended up selling my RCS holster in order to pick up a G-Code holster. The G-Code website estimates a 3-4 week lead time on their holsters.

I called Military Hardware(they're a company based out of NC), looking for a 3rd party distributor, and they did not have any in stock. They quoted me at a 2-3 week lead time. I thought that was strange, but took the plunge anyways because the guy on the phone seemed to be a nice guy and even had some recommendations on the holster I was looking at.

I received shipping confirmation 2 weeks from the purchase date, on the mark. They even had a discount on some of the mounting hardware they had in stock. So I'm ending up with a holster in a shorter amount of time for less money. Regardless of whether or not I end up liking this holster, I will do business with these guys again.
    Hurley's Gold

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    They do make some for 1911s. I thought you preferred leather over kydex?

Here's an example of something they make.
    g-code-osh-1911-3.jpg

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    They do make some for 1911s. I thought you preferred leather over kydex?

Here's an example of something they make.
    g-code-osh-1911-3.jpg

I saw a picture of an Marine Special forces group using a holster made of that material, shape, and color, but it had a retention strap that went over or under the hammer. They had their MEUSOC 1911's in there. Looks cool.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I saw a picture of an Marine Special forces group using a holster made of that material, shape, and color, but it had a retention strap that went over or under the hammer. They had their MEUSOC 1911's in there. Looks cool.

They make a model with that setup as well. G-Code makes some high quality holsters from what I've seen, and I love their RTI wheel setup. You can use one holster and several mounts. For example, you can have a mount for a 1.5'' belt, a battle belt with a MOLLE setup, and you could potentially rig a mount inside your vehicle. One holster would work with all of those setups.

Top Bottom