• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Parents have abdicated their duty to their own children. They are left to TV, video games, & other kids. No structure, responsibility, or religion. This is the result. In our Family, all children are taught firearms handling, safety, and responsibility early and continuously. "Accidentally" pointing a gun at a person is a mortal sin, and requires even more lessons. Our "schools" corrupt further and teach them to act upon "feelings" in ignorance. Teachers cannot replace missing PARENTING ! leVieux
    That, and the endless reporting that goes on about each event. These kids are instantly famous, and these 24/7 reports just reinforces bad behavior on them

Certainly attracts "copy cats" !
    ARJ Defense ad

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >
    We were driving around Noon and heard the DA's presentation on the indictments and additional facts of the case.

Unless I misunderstood, the school officials called the kid in to the "office" for evaluation after being warned what he was doing; then SENT HIM BACK TO HIS CLASSROOM WITH THE GUN still in his backpack.

Is that correct ?

If so, something much greater went on there !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't necessarily disagree with your assessment, but I sure as shit wouldn't be talking to anyone but a lawyer if I were in their shoes. As we all have seen, some police, some prosecutors, and the media are more than willing ruin people that haven't done anything wrong.

>
    Agreed; in the D A's statement, she was very objective about it all and gave explicit evidence. Then, near the very end, she went off on an anti-gun-owners rant !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >
    This morning, my TV tells of all the great ceremonies intended to "honor" the dead schoolchildren and "offerings of prayers".

Well, are we now to think that these "emoto-sessions" are a satisfactory alternative for their gross negligence in NOT protecting kids in their stupid "Gun Free (Killing) Zones?

Our young deserve proper security, which can only be provided by on-site armed adults.

Just like our banks, jewelry stores, government buildings, & churches now have.

What would we see if those disturbed folks were conducting their mass shootings in their schools' administrative offices and their principals were the victims? Armed guards or Officers all around!

We must unite now to DEMAND that this stupidity be ended !

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I will be. Records can follow kids around for longer than they should. Mine are already going to be disadvantaged going into the future due to their background, I don't want some poor decisions in their youth haunting them forever.

Them being in that position could be due to my failure in parenting, despite my best, or the result of a misunderstanding or overzealous cops.

If they've done something truly heinous then they should be punished. If not, I don't want them giving more rope to hang themselves.

This is coming from somebody with a very favorable background with the law but if history is any teacher, prosecution and police can't always be trusted to do right.

AMEN !

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    >

TV: "Parents were discovered hiding in a building and arrested."

RADIO: "Parents agreed to return for arraignments."

THEIR LAWYER: "They were seeking legal counsel before turning themselves in."

So, once again,we get to choose our own "truth" ?

leVieux

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    >

TV: "Parents were discovered hiding in a building and arrested."

RADIO: "Parents agreed to return for arraignments."

THEIR LAWYER: "They were seeking legal counsel before turning themselves in."

So, once again,we get to choose our own "truth" ?

leVieux

Any other time, a accused party making arrangements to turn themselves in is considered a non-issue by the MSM and law enforcement. This time, not so much. I'll be there's a lot more going on with both parties here. This one may make the Rittenhouse case look like a bad soap opera.....

Reactions: gll

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Did this all start from the kid getting caught doing an ammo search online at school?

I do wonder how they can prosecute this minor kid as an adult, deeming him responsible, and then prosecute his parents too, as if they were responsible, rather than the kid. If some adult in my household commits a crime, am I responsible for his crime if I had no prior knowledge of his intent? Seems to me that if they want to prosecute the parents criminally, they need to prosecute the kid as a minor, but the laws often don't make sense to me...

The kid killed and injured a bunch of people, and some person, or persons, should be held responsible, but this looks like another school, government, and police clusterfuck rush to judgement...

...and, another reason to homeschool your kids, cause the government ain't your friend.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Manslaughter for the parents is a stretch but accessory or conspiracy charges are absolutely warranted.

They fully knew what that little turd was capable of and enabled him by gifting him a firearm and taking no measures get him help for his mental instability and routine disciplinary issues.

Conservatives keep saying we don't need more laws, we'll apply our own good judgment on what media is acceptable, whether little Bobby should have a motorcycle, if he's mature and stable enough to own a firearm. Then these two shitbirds enable their mass murdering crotchfruit through negligence, indifference, or possibly even as co-conspirators. Then instead of lawyering up and owning up to the consequences, they go on the run. These turds have nothing in common with responsible gun owners.

Shitbird heads need to roll. Or prepare your anus for Australia style confiscation.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

>
    Err, One comment was "in general", the other was questioning specific public statements I've recently heard !

leVieux

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Today I checked the online sites of several mainstream news agencies and of course they have multiple articles on this and ZERO mention of the Waukesha Christmas parade attack, nothing. :mad: These sites are focusing on other "stories" instead, like a 13 year old murder case, abortion and the Supreme Court, a 13 yo kid making "ghost guns", etc.

NOTHING on the guy who killed 6 and put over 60 in the hospital, a story that disappeared four days after the attack.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    found.jpg

• Wow
    Reactions: gll

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter