• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Ok say a man & women get together and one of them comes from a family historic with Schizophrenia and knows about it, should they have kids? And if anybody wanted to hit the lotto why no sue the companies churning out the crazy train pills that all state the side effects?

I worked with a guy who half wit kid shot himself in the legion the leg phuking around with a pistol. HE & his wife were pacing charges over that as they damn well should have been. If you don't train your kids in gun safety make sure the kid cannot access the gun. Pretty simple in my mind.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    The former dean of students at Oxford High School testified in a Michigan court Tuesday that he returned Ethan Crumbley’s backpack to him on the morning of November 30, 2021, unknowingly providing him with the gun used later that day in the mass shooting.

The former dean, Nicholas Ejak, even made a joke related to the backpack’s weight, he said Tuesday at the involuntary manslaughter trial of the shooter’s mother, Jennifer Crumbley.

“I made a joke to Ms. Morgan about how easily she picked it up, and then (she) handed it to me and my arm dropped, so it was more of a joke of how strong she was compared to handing it off to me,” he said.

Nobody searched the backpack because there was no reason to suspect any wrongdoing.

“It wasn’t necessary or rise to the occasion that I do that, because I didn’t have any reasonable suspicion that I do that,” he said.

Ejak then handed over the backpack to Ethan after school officials met with him and his parents to discuss disturbing drawings he had made on a math worksheet earlier that morning.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Do you know of any of them being charged with a felony? I looked, but could only find a handful of misdemeanor cases.

Not off the top of my head, but Robert Crimo, Jr, the parent of the Highland Park mass-murderer pled down to misdemeanor reckless conduct for co-sponsoring his kid’s FOID. The 19-year old used the FOID to buy a rifle and kill 7. The kid had some mental health issues the father knew about.

He was originally charged with felony reckless conduct.

festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    Was he tried as an adult? If so, the mother should not be responsible. I bet they do not start charging the mothers of the gang bangers for not getting their kids help.

Top Bottom