• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Lindsey Graham is useless and has not done anything to help this country.

we needed his vote to keep the dems out of the constitution.

These two statements are contradictory. The second refers to him actually doing something for this country. Were you being ironic? (Honest question, sometimes things go right past me and I don’t catch the intent)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    These two statements are contradictory. The second refers to him actually doing something for this country. Were you being ironic? (Honest question, sometimes things go right past me and I don’t catch the intent)

My point is that before the losers in Georgia in the runoff, we needed him to hopefully maintain a majority in the senate so he was necessary even though he does nothing, because he votes republican. Since they lost we no longer control the senate anyway.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My point is that before the losers in Georgia in the runoff, we needed him to hopefully maintain a majority in the senate so he was necessary even though he does nothing, because he votes republican. Since they lost we no longer control the senate anyway.

As long as there is a filibuster we still need all of the votes we can get. And we will need every vote we can get in 2022 as well.

Hell, even if one Dem starts to worry about re-election if they vote for some far left insanity we will need his vote.

I don’t understand your degree of nihilism.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Not everyone has to agree and regurgitate talking points. I'm am constantly amazed at how folks on the right are sounding like outrage mobbers.

If you are needing such strict confirmation of your dogma you should run for office yourself.

Folks, you are not going to find it otherwise and let me tell you, you shouldnt be expecting it.

I'll take Lindsey over any dem, especially since I dont live in that state, cant vote and my right to bitch about their choices are limited.

Eating your own is a nasty habit. Gun owners love to eat others not hard core enough, we shit all over those we need and run them off. The left brow beats and attacks anyone stepping out of line, and I'm seeing way too much of that lately.

Trumps done. Temper tantrum time is over so now you gotta decide how to fix it. Spending years doing what we've been doing since Jan 6th ain't gonna cut it. We will be splintered and impotent.

IMHO

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I don’t understand your degree of nihilism.

Oh!

I love how you chose to use the word "NIHILISM"! It is so appropriate. So much more eloquent and nuanced that "phuck it". I hope your intended meaning is received.

Seriously.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Not everyone has to agree and regurgitate talking points. I'm am constantly amazed at how folks on the right are sounding like outrage mobbers.

If you are needing such strict confirmation of your dogma you should run for office yourself.

Folks, you are not going to find it otherwise and let me tell you, you shouldnt be expecting it.

I'll take Lindsey over any dem, especially since I dont live in that state, cant vote and my right to bitch about their choices are limited.

Eating your own is a nasty habit. Gun owners love to eat others not hard core enough, we shit all over those we need and run them off. The left brow beats and attacks anyone stepping out of line, and I'm seeing way too much of that lately.

Trumps done. Temper tantrum time is over so now you gotta decide how to fix it. Spending years doing what we've been doing since Jan 6th ain't gonna cut it. We will be splintered and impotent.

IMHO
    Easy to say and extremely hard to do. But is doable. We may not be "powerless" but we do for sure have limited options to steer the direction this country is headed in. Get's to the point that bitch n' moan seems the only option. Doesn't help, doesn't accomplish anything. In two years, if voting even matters, our next opportunity for real, significant, change rolls around. Until then? Attempt to keep constitutionalist/conservatives from imploding? Much will be revealed with the first 2A contest hit the SCOTUS in it's current makeup.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    And.... anyone that thinks the damage Graham does is insignificant should use a similar dime and place a similar call to the similar destination.
    Graham was crucial in getting Kavanaugh confirmed. But that counts for nothing to the gripers.

He backed Trump many, many times. At times when Trump did not deserve it. That too is forgotten.

Short or selective memories. Dangerous for liberals and for conservatives.

Top Bottom