• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I was told by the SFCCOC that I should send a message to this guy in support of the Campus Carry bill, I did, but does anyone know why it was so important to email this one senator?

Senator Lucio-

I am messaging to you in support of SB354 (campus concealed carry). As a student at Baylor University I fully support this measure. I realize that if a place of business or a institution of higher education bans firearms, but does nothing to enforce the rule, they are simply disarming the good guy. A simple rule will not stop a criminal. Many of my peers also feel the same way. I would be extremely greatful if you would support this bill. Not a month goes by that I dont get a text message from the campus police telling us that something bad has happened to a student. Please help to pass this bill as at the very least it might just put some fear back into around campus criminals.

Thank you very much for your correspondence
    Target Sports

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I sent a message to my State Rep saying that I fully supported Campus Carry. I did get a return message a few days later from an aide.

My opinion is that probably it's like nationally. They only recognize THEIR constituents.

Top Bottom