• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest

Wondering what the reaction will be.

(I thought there was a thread on this, but could not find it)
    ARJ Defense ad

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Wondering what the reaction will be.

(I thought there was a thread on this, but could not find it)
    The protestors are gathering presently according to local news, with one protest now underway.
    I topped off my fuel tanks and magazines in preparation for curfews this weekend.

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Several AR10s with numerous magazines topped off here. Hoping for no thuggery...just want to be left alone.

Yet, if others insist on another option I will return the favor.
    While I hope I don't hear any more gun shots than usual for a Friday night, to not be prepared, might prove to be a mistake.
    BLM group is gathering at Martyr's Park in downtown memphis. They are now on I-55 bridge, causing traffic to halt.

Last edited:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Damn! What the hell are they protesting? Those 5 cops have been fired and charged with murder, kidnapping and other charges. It seems like some people will protest about anything and everything whether it is warranted or not.

What the hell do they ever actually protest? They just want to burn and destroy and try to kill bystanders. That's all these BLM/Antifa "mostly peaceful demonstrations" are about. The interchangeable dead guy is just an excuse.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Damn! What the hell are they protesting? Those 5 cops have been fired and charged with murder, kidnapping and other charges. It seems like some people will protest about anything and everything whether it is warranted or not.
    They need a reason to loot and riot. Free booze and nikes

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I don't understand this one. Why was he resisting? Does resisting = beat with a baton? I'm lost on this one.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    5 Black cops beat up a guy who violently resisted arrest. They all get fired and some face charges, including murder, and all the cities go crazy. Reddit is filled with people hating on Gov. Kemp (Georgia) for calling out National Guard troops to deal with protests. Interstate bridges are being blocked.

My question is this: Why do we tolerate this B.S.??? These leftists - and make no mistake about it, that's who is organizing this crap - will use any excuse, no matter how trivial, to riot and try to destroy this country. And everyone stands by and lets it happen. The Commiecrats will, of course, be out in force the rest of the month telling everyone how they are going to defund police so that they can't get 5 cops in one place in order to potentially hurt some thug.

They should be scraping the remains of those BLM folks on the Mississippi bridge at Memphis out of the wheels of the semis after they roll into Arkansas.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I don't understand this one. Why was he resisting? Does resisting = beat with a baton? I'm lost on this one.

The video being shown repeatedly in Memphis shows him being punched and kicked while his hands are cuffed. He was on the ground when tased. The police cams show abuse rather than resistance.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Yup. Compliance was there physically. Even if someone starts running their mouth oh well you got a group of guys much bigger and stronger. Oc, beating, the overall crazy nature of this stop…I wonder if they didn’t know the guy and this being planned. For this many police officers to not have their head on right for one simple stop with nothing missing or out of context this was retarded.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom